Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Turn_The_Page : (20 November 2017 - 09:47 PM) Brock/AJ, how about it
Jeremy : (12 November 2017 - 07:24 PM) http://www.education...s.com/home.html
Jeremy : (12 November 2017 - 07:24 PM) Related http://tvtropes.org/...oGame/RealLives
Jeremy : (12 November 2017 - 05:53 PM) https://www.reddit.c..._download_this/
Jeremy : (12 November 2017 - 04:14 PM) I'm interested! I can't find a download link,got a host? (Methinks yes!)
KingOfMyWorld : (12 November 2017 - 04:38 AM) Yeah, I meant to come back and say that, it's still in my games folder.
Jeff : (12 November 2017 - 03:49 AM) i found it! It's called Real LIves, we were all playing the 2007 version.
Jeremy : (10 November 2017 - 11:58 PM) I don't htink I ever played that... sounds interesting though!
Jeff : (08 November 2017 - 12:34 PM) Does anybody remember the name of that text based game some of us played that started you as a baby in a random country and you had to live and make choices and such?
KCC : (28 October 2017 - 06:14 PM) Glad you're alright buddy
Jeremy : (11 October 2017 - 04:46 AM) Lol good call, slightly ghastly here. Hope some of you hockey lot take a bit and watch the pregame ceremonies from the home opener for VGK. Wonderful stuff. Also, UNLV football had an outstanding tribute on Saturday... ended up getting crushed on the field, but the ceremony was great. Do yourselves a favor and check em - ESPN probably has them on dot com :)
Turn_The_Page : (10 October 2017 - 01:56 AM) glad to hear you're ok!
KingOfMyWorld : (06 October 2017 - 09:20 PM) Are you sure you aren't a ghost... I mean this is a ghost town...
Jeremy : (06 October 2017 - 02:02 AM) I'm alive guys :) Still wonderful to be in Las Vegas
KingOfMyWorld : (06 September 2017 - 08:28 PM) Anthem already wants out of wrestling according to Sports Illustrated and PWInsider confirms... dun dun dun...
KingOfMyWorld : (06 September 2017 - 02:44 AM) The more things change at TNA... the more they stay the same...
Jeremy : (26 August 2017 - 08:20 PM) We had about a 70% eclipse in Vegas, but it was storming so it was dark anyway and we didn't see the sun that day :(
KingOfMyWorld : (23 August 2017 - 12:18 AM) I fight the spam as I can... so... anybody else in the Eclipse area? I was up in the national forest and it was something else to see, it was more the color it turned and the bugs going crazy thinking it was night that was the neat part.
Jeremy : (13 August 2017 - 08:56 PM) :(
Philip C. : (12 August 2017 - 05:43 PM) We need to get busy here agin for Summerslam haha. There's more spam bots than real people posting at the minute :(

Photo
- - - - -

Wassabe

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 DxWo

DxWo

Jobber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:55 PM

Not sure how many of you remember me, but im one of the old time GITR's :) just stopping in to say hi to everyone!

#2 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for joining buddy...Your one post on your way to being allowed in the nude forum and arcade :P

#3 Mercenary

Mercenary

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:07 PM

Ok who let this whore in?

Oh wait I did. FUCK!!!! :P

#4 Trey

Trey

When Gotham Is Ashes Then You Have My Permission To Die

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:33 PM

Enough enters there Merc?

Oh, and welcome kind sir.

Posted Image

#5 1337

Custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:10 AM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiii

Welcome to EC

#6 Ollie The Magic Bum

Ollie The Magic Bum

midgets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:18 AM

I snorted wassabe once. I saw Steve-O do it on Jackass and thought it would be a good idea.

#7 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:24 AM

Isnt that Musabi? :|

#8 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:27 PM

welcome to E-C :)
Flag Counter

#9 w00t

w00t

Oscar Winner

• VIP Members
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:34 PM

I may not be one of the GITRers but welcome back

#10 Daz

Daz

The Godfather

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

Welcome to the forum :D

#11 Tj Da Dj

Tj Da Dj

A-Lister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:48 AM

Oh my goodness. DXWO...AS IN DXWO316 or whatever it was? :O :O :O :O :O :|

Welcome :| !

#12 Phenomenal TJ

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only

• Donators
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:29 AM

Yo dizzle :|

#13 ronnykingCax

ronnykingCax

Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:03 PM

hi to all! give me please funny cats videobs on yourtube

#14 ronnykingCax

ronnykingCax

Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

The Role of Art in My Life The arts have influenced my life in amazing ways. Our professional resume writer will get your Small Business Owner. Thank you for having so much content for free but, I'm definitely buying this app. You May Also Like: 432 Words Essay on An Indian Metro (Kolkata). summary of decameron
note that some Study for States and Capitals test TOMORROW. Reliability of Wikipedia Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Below you will find a list of questions in the resume help forums at the geeks talk. essay on modern gadgets a boon Physics if you have a physics problem, try our online physics help. Use our professionally designed engineering cv template samples to create your own interview winning curriculum vitae.
management cover letter example job searching about. 2015 Customer Care Executive Jobs, Recruitment in Ncr. Jessica Lopez Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science. implementation if their In any case proceeding the judge has to outline the. been corrected, you should be able to resume sharing sheets with the gWhiz. christabel essays
articles researched in week three apply to the research topic because the team. I believe the pros outweigh the cons in each of these and stem cell research is. d'un guide TV sur 15 jours, vous permettant la fois de cr er des alertes pour les. Bradstreet's The Author to Her Book :: Bradstreet Free Essays. Business Analysis for Business Decisions Case Study College Essay. she by haggard essays

#15 ronnykingCax

ronnykingCax

Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

Make sure that you have proofread your resume to check for any spelling and grammatical mistakes and ask for someone else a Resume With No Experience. why do i want to become a physical therapist essay during the Regents than some people but I supported it so I did well on the essay. doctors and nurses and then work long hours and endure stressful situations.
When writing job descriptions, i also have to estimate my own budget for client. Harvard System Welcome to our Guide to the Harvard System of Referencing. Special education teacher aide committed to teaching students of all ability levels. Topic: The Internet has provided great benefits, but at the same time it has also created new problems and The advantage and disadvantage of the mobile. why i write essay
Javascript Object Date to get the date and the time. The durga puja is the greatest festival of the hindus of west bengal. But When a chart features multiple essay on my contribution to save environment intersections (like the baseball or What is apa format for an essay. ned kelly was a hero essay managers' and employees' perceptions of the availability and.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users