Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeremy : (22 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) :lol: * <_<
Jeremy : (22 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) That doesn't seem ideal :lmao:
Jeremy : (22 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Any interest i nRR pool? 2/3/5/6 participants $5-10 each or something?
Turn_The_Page : (22 January 2018 - 03:02 AM) btw guys wrestling is going really well. A guy gave a drop toe-hold to another guy into my crotch last night and I took a death valley driver for the pin. #under4life
Turn_The_Page : (22 January 2018 - 03:01 AM) A+ thread
KCC : (22 January 2018 - 01:44 AM) The baby monkey thread is legit rlly good
The Great SrH : (15 January 2018 - 10:38 PM) Hmm I could look at changing the site to a different format? Seems like we’re bugged with guests again
KCC : (06 January 2018 - 08:27 PM) Is Jeff still Normiebook famous? One day I'll make the leap and get an account. Was waiting til I hit 30
Jeremy : (04 January 2018 - 03:47 PM) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, gents. Hope yall are off on the right start :thumbsup:
KingOfMyWorld : (02 January 2018 - 01:54 AM) I think there was a group made on facebook a long time ago, Them Rasslin' Message Boards, dead as the site is...
Turn_The_Page : (01 January 2018 - 05:03 PM) did anybody ever make a facebook group for this board? I have a small little group with some personal friends and friends of friends, and it's engaging, I would say. We live in a world of memes and gifs n shit now. It's just easier on Facebook.
KingOfMyWorld : (01 January 2018 - 07:47 AM) It's 2018... what to do about that, I know, same shit, different day...
Xfactor : (31 December 2017 - 12:25 AM) Anybody come on here these days?
Turn_The_Page : (23 December 2017 - 02:55 AM) Merry Christmas, fellas
Jeff : (19 December 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same to you! Wish I had gotten into BTC when we discussed it on here years ago. lol
KCC : (16 December 2017 - 04:20 AM) Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you're all doing well
KingOfMyWorld : (27 November 2017 - 10:45 PM) I'd watch a best of seven of that...
Turn_The_Page : (27 November 2017 - 02:12 AM) me too
Jeff : (23 November 2017 - 11:10 PM) I really enjoyed it!
Turn_The_Page : (20 November 2017 - 09:47 PM) Brock/AJ, how about it

Photo
- - - - -

WrestleMania Weekend

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Turn_The_Page

Turn_The_Page

I CREATED WAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

More than 100 independent events, plus all of the WrestleMania festivities. What are you looking forward to? 

#2 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

If I had made the money to go I think I'd have really wanted to attend a lot of the little independent events, I get a lot of joy from the indies, my favorite wrestling memory is an NWA Wildside event where this little 3-4 year old was yelling go away you stupid crack baby while it's parent watched on, maybe bad parenting but hilarious at the time, I'd love to have attended NXT and Mania. When they were in Atlanta I didn't go to Mania because it's expensive and I don't like nose bleeds, but I did do some small events and they were great, I think it's just the excitement that everyone there is a wrestling fan, it's like Mecca for Wrestling to be at things around Mania. 

#3 Jeremy

Jeremy

Reeeeeebbbbbbeeeeelllllssss!!

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

When our new stadium is built and inevitably Mania returns to Vegas, I'm gonna make a point to go to several indy shows. I'm particularly excited to get out there and watch ROH and Evolve that happened last night and tonight. NXT was awesome - especially that elimination tag match. Gotta be MOTY thus far.

Pretty psyched actually for Mania after that! 

Also, I thought the Hall of Fame ceremony was very good - didn't see the whole thing, but I watched all of Beth Phoenix, Teddy Long, and Kurt Angle, and saw bits of the others. Really good speeches across the board from what I saw.

#4 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:06 AM

I really enjoyed DDP's stuff, I skipped the Rock and Roll Express, the Warrior Award and only saw part of Rude. I did see the final hour or so with Beth and beyond. Really liked seeing Molly Holly, there's a person I've never heard a bad thing about. 

We just got Mercedes-Benz Stadium, it's almost finished, can't wait for an event there. The Braves Suntrust Park also just opened for TNA and company to run one of their basebrawls, lol. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users