Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeremy : (17 December 2018 - 11:55 PM) :wub: :wub:
The Great SrH : (15 December 2018 - 07:01 PM) <3
KCC : (03 December 2018 - 03:24 AM) I love this place and I love all of you <3
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:29 PM) nd check in time to time. Unrelated... I went to ROH Death Before Dishonor last night. I should make a post (and I will at some point). Haven't watched ROH weekly TV ever, and I don't follow closely anything but New Japan and somewhat NXT. Had an outstanding time though!
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:28 PM) I agree Kingy... just weird. I still have this on my bookmark bar a
The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin

Photo
- - - - -

WWE: Let The Games Begin!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:02 PM

Changes Made to draft: Paul Heyman is on RAW to be advocate for Brock Lesnar and Heath Slater got drafted to RAW.

DRAFT.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW

Main Event

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns – Returning from suspension at WWE Battleground

Brock Lesnar – Returning at Summerslam

Chris Jericho

Big Show

Sheamus

Mid-Card

Finn Balor

Sami Zayn

Rusev – WWE United States Champion

Kevin Owens

Neville

Cesaro

Titus O’Neil

Xavier Woods – WWE Tag Team Champion

Big E – WWE Tag Team Champion

Kofi Kingston – WWE Tag Team Champion

Big Cass

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Jack Swagger

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Jobbers/Enhancement

Sin Cara

Epico

Primo

Curtis Axel

Bo Dallas

Brawn Strowman

Goldust

R-Truth

Enzo

Mark Henry

Darren Young

Heath Slater

Women

Charlotte – WWE Women’s Champion

Lana – Valet of Rusev

Nia Jax

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rea

Alicia Fox

Dana Brooke

Managers

Lana – Valet of Rusev

Bob Backlund – Life Coach of Darren Young

Paul Heyman – Advocate for Brock Lesnar

WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown

Main Event

Dean Ambrose – WWE Champion

AJ Styles

John Cena

Randy Orton – Returning at Battleground

Alberto Del Rio

Mid-Card

Bray Wyatt

The Miz – WWE Intercontinental Champion

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso

Zach Ryder

Jobbers/Enhancement Talent

Baron Corbin

Chad Gable

Jason Jordan

Kalisto

Konnor

Victor

Apollo Crews

Tyler Breeze

Fandango

Aiden English

Simon Gotch

Erick Rowan

Mojo Rawley

Women

Becky Lynch

Natalya

Naomi

Alexa Bliss

Eva Marie

Carmella

Managers

Maryse – Wife of The Miz

WWE Battleground Results

WWE Championship: Dean Ambrose def. Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

John Cena, Enzo Amore & Big Cass def. AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn

Becky Lynch def. Natalya

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz def. Darren Young

United States Championship: Rusev def. Zack Ryder

The Wyatt Family def. The New Day

Sasha Banks & Bayley def. Charlotte & Dana Brooke

#2 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:03 PM

WWE Monday Night RAW: Week 1, August 2016

Just less than 24 hours after Smackdown’s Dean Ambrose retained the WWE Championship, Seth Rollins came to the ring demanding Mick Foley comes to the ring.  He tells Foley that since Smackdown holds the WWE Championship he wants to be drafted to Smackdown as RAW has no championship belt.  Foley tells Rollins to calm down and that tonight starts an eight-man tournament to crown the first ever WWE Global Champion.  Rollins smiles as the show goes to commercial break.

Heath Slater, Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel known as Social Outcasts are in the ring proclaiming they are the best three-man group in the WWE as they survived the WWE draft. This bought out The New Day for a six-man match.  The New Day pretty much dominated this match with Big E hitting the big ending on Heath Slater for the victory.

Backstage Mick Foley is in his office when Finn Balor comes in.  Mick says that this is his time to shine and tonight he will take on the returning Neville next.  The match is very face paced with the crowd slightly more behind the debuting Finn Balor.  In the end it’s a Coup de Grâce to Neville that allows Balor to get the victory.  After the match Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson stand at the entrance ramp clapping as Balor looks confused.

The first match in the WWE Global Championship Series pits Chris Jericho against Cesaro. These two have had matches against each other before and this time the intensity was amplified as both men wanted to progress to the next round.  Lots of back and forth action but Jericho managed to lock in the walls of Jericho to cause Cesaro to tap out.

Charlotte is in the ring with Dana Brooke saying what happened last night needs abstaining from the record books as they weren’t prepared for Bayley.  Sasha comes out and says a champion should always be ready.  She says she’s spoken to Mick Foley and in four weeks she gets her one-on-one match with Charlotte with Dana banned from Ringside with the added stipulation that if Dana interferes the title changes hands.  Charlotte and Dana freak out as the show goes to a commercial break!

The main event of RAW is a first round match in the WWE Global Championship Series and sees Seth Rollins taking on Kevin Owens.  Seth Rollin’s was RAW’s number 1 pick while Kevin Owens believed he should have been first and was out to prove a point.  This was a typical brawling match but in the end Seth Rollins hit the pedigree to get the win and celebrated as RAW went off the air!

#3 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:04 PM

SD_banner.png

WWE Tuesday Night Smackdown: Week 1, August 2016

Circle_SD.png Ambrose wants to know his next opponent

Smackdown kicks off with the reigning defending WWE Champion Dean Ambrose in the ring.  Ambrose says last night he beat his “brothers” and showed he was The Shield.  Ambrose says those guys can finish fighting it out on RAW but this is Smackdown and time to find a new number one contender.  Daniel Bryan comes out and says he’s glad Ambrose is looking forward to his next match as at Summerslam he will defend the title against the winner of the night’s ten man battle royal.

Circle_SD.png The Vaudevillans def. American Alpha

The first match of the night sees the former NXT tag team of Chad Gable and Jason Jordan taking on the Vaudevillians.   The rawness off American Alpha showed as The Vaudevillians used their slight more in-ring experience to dominate the match giving them a victory.

Circle_SD.png AJ Not Happy With Draft

Backstage AJ Styles walks into Bryan’s office and demands to know why he wasn’t drafted with Gallows and Anderson.  Bryan tells him to get out of his face or he will be out of the nights battle royal.  He tells him as Anderson and Gallows were classed as the tag team ‘The club’ and if he has an issue to take it up with Vince McMahon as he made the rules.  AJ slowly backs out the room looking agitated.

Circle_SD.png Baron Corbin def. Kalisto

The second match of the night pits Kalisto against Baron Corbin.  This was pretty much a squash match with Corbin hitting End of Days after five minutes.  Corbin picked up his Andre the Giant Battle Royal trophy and headed to the back.

Circle_SD.png Open Challenge for Summerslam; Crews' Opportunity

In the ring The Intercontinental Champion The Miz along with his wife Maryse proclaim The Miz is the best Intercontinental Champion ever and no-one will take the belt away from him!  This brings out Apollo Crews who says he has come to shut Miz up.  Miz says he’s a nobody and giving him his shot here tonight!  Another quick win for The Miz after hitting skull crushing finale after a few minutes.  The Miz then throws out an open challenge for Summerslam!

Circle_SD.png New #1 Contender;Title match at Summerslam

The main event of the night is a ten-man battle royal with the winner being the number one contender for the WWE Championship.  The competitors are AJ Styles, John Cena, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Brayy Wyatt, Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso and Zach Ryser.  The final 4 came down to John Cena, AJ Styles, Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio.  In the end it was AJ Styles that eliminated John Cena to advance to Summerslam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users