Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) So... :yes2:
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM) (Sadly, I couldn't get to the ROH 16 show!)
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:28 AM) Sunday night I went to FSW The Mecca II... awesome card! https://www.facebook...50122191694376/ Notable: Raven and Tommy Dreamer vs Disco Inferno and Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker was an FSW guy for years before he was in TNA as Eli Drake), Rocky Romero and JUSHIN FUCKIN LIGER vs dudes. Moose again, Kenny King vs Scorpio Sky vs , Teddy Hart vs Joey Janella, oVe on the card... good, good stuff!
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM) Guys! I attended my first indy shows ever (2 in the last month)! Our local promotion FSW. In January the big names outside LV that were there: Alberto El Patron vs Moose (aired on TNA) Sami Callahan had a match, and Kenny King had a match (he's from LV and was originally in FSW years ago, is a regular still). https://www.facebook...75925916181875/
The Great SrH : (03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM) Haha yeah I couldn’t delete that one
Jeff : (03 February 2018 - 06:52 AM) I guess that's a bot but I can't figure out what the end game there is. Like what a cool bot.
Jeremy : (03 February 2018 - 05:22 AM) Couldn't help but notice the best thread in board history... still there #BabyMonkey
The Great SrH : (02 February 2018 - 11:28 PM) I’ve disabled registrations and deleted loads of stuff

Photo
- - - - -

WWE Supercard

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:15 AM

I went up against a guy today with all epic cards. <_<

Also, rumor is there is a hack tool out there can give you credits to buy these things...but I don't buy it...

#17 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:32 AM

I hope not or else it will become pointless!

I've just hit the epic category for exhibition. This should be interesting with no epic cards myself...

#18 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:48 AM

I hope not or else it will become pointless!

I've just hit the epic category for exhibition. This should be interesting with no epic cards myself...

I agree 1000%, I also think the epic cards are priced way too low in their store, but that could just be because I'm getting blasted without one. 

Something else, I'd like to see the game end if you go 2-0 or they get you 0-2, what point is that last match?

#19 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

To be honest I think the price of them in the store is pretty high anyway. I'm shocked that some people have spent THAT much money on this game by buying 3 Epic cards when they started,

Yeah I agree, it's just a waste of time. The only way it would work, and should work in my opinion is if you got a card for a win. If I won 3-0 I'd want 3 cards, not 2.

I liked your Royal Rumble idea too.

I'm unsure how the game is going to expand too. In a month I'll probably be on the Legendary category and that will be it. What next?! All i'm trying to do at the moment is get every card in the catalog. I've completed common and uncommon, now I have about 20 to get to complete the Rare category.

#20 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:54 AM

I priced it, $50 US will get you 2.5 Epic cards and one other pack that may or may not contain a common to super rare. 

Did you get the message about a People's Champ mode coming soon? Wonder what that will be...probably slobberknocker where you see how long you can last. 

I've now gotten to the point where I lose way more than I win because I'm in Ultra Rare + and have one Ultra Rare support card. 

My current record is 1824 - 297...this morning it was like 1750 - 150.

#21 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:37 PM

That's still so much money!

Yeah I saw that. I was thinking the exact same thing. Hopefully it has some good rewards and doesnt drag on as long as KOTR tournaments.

I'm starting to struggle too. I'm coming up against so many Legendary cards now (obviously people have paid for) and they just kill me off straight away. I've only got 1 Epic Card (Ric Flair) and a Pro Ultra Rare which helps.

Jeez! Your stats have dropped massively in a short period. 3rd September my stats were 1493 Wins and 375 Losses. They're now 1885 Wins and 503 Losses.

#22 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

I'm getting a little better...but not much, 1902-326 now. But, I've gotten some Ultra Rare's. 

Most of these are fully leveled. 

SR Pro Andre the Giant
SR Pro Fandango
UR Shawn Michaels
SR 23/30 Pro Brock Lesnar
UR Vince McMahon
UR 19/30 Cesaro
SR Andre the Giant
SR Edge
SR Cody Rhodes
R 20/25 Pro Eva Marie
R Natalya Pro (But Gimped for not having both leveled up.)

#23 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:21 AM

First Epic card, the freebie I guess they call it, is Hulk Hogan, according to the SuperCard reddit the next one won't be for something like 1000 picks. :(

#24 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Oh so it's not a random thing then?! :( makes sense cause I'm still on my Ric Flair only.

Although I'd rather have Pro Ultra rares if I can't get two Epics. My pro ultra rare John Cena has brilliant stats

#25 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

It is random but the guys on reddit say each group has an average number of picks between cards. Some are more lucky than others.

I have noticed in each tier so far a pro of the former card is better than a current card in most situations.

#26 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:09 AM

I've about had it, I'm not spending money and I'm on Epic+ and have yet to see a second epic come up....everybody it puts me against seems to have 3 or 4 Epic cards and Epic Divas...I'm beginning to think that their fuckup is costing me matches, they did that maintenance the other night and when it came back some people had 2100 credits to go and buy legendary/epic credit packs. <_<

Seriously, what's your totals in wins-losses and number of worth a fuck cards?

#27 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Jeez I'm surprised you havent got another one when entering Epic+! Whats this credit error you speak of?! Thats mental!!

I've slowed down playing recently because I want to try and get a pair of Ultra Rare's before going into Epic+. Unfortunately I completely forgot about the last KOTR I was in and went out in the first round.

I'm sitting on 1976 Wins and 531 Losses, what about you?

Only really 2 cards for me. My Exhibition deck is:

Super Rare Pro Big Show

Super Rare Pro Andre The Giant

Epic Ric Flair

Ultra Rare Pro John Cena

Super Rare Nikki Bella

They're all maxed out but John Cena and Ric Flair are my only half decent cards.

#28 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

You can manipulate your KotR standing and drop it from one group to another...Reddit says you just have to make all your secondary team into commons usually, I have not tried it though....it may be the other way around...something about it only takes into account your main deck, not your backup deck. 

I can't get my stats yet due to some stupid Network Error message I keep getting. But it's something like 2750 - 550. 

The credits thing is during the maintenance a few nights ago the computer system gave a few million users accidental credits and instead of removing them or giving everybody some they told those of us who didn't get any sorry, but we're not taking them back from those that did. So...millions of people got $50 worth of credits for nothing. <_<

#29 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:49 PM

Woo! Just got to the final of a KOTR so will get a pair of Ultra's. Won't be awake to try and win the final but I don't care about the Super Rare.

The peoples champion thing starts tomorrow. I'm not too sure what to make of it.

I like the fact they gave away a load of free cards for achievements. The boosters definitely helped me in this KOTR tourney.

#30 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

The super rare Paige has been a godsend...although I now keep running into epic divas. :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users