Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) So... :yes2:
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM) (Sadly, I couldn't get to the ROH 16 show!)
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:28 AM) Sunday night I went to FSW The Mecca II... awesome card! https://www.facebook...50122191694376/ Notable: Raven and Tommy Dreamer vs Disco Inferno and Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker was an FSW guy for years before he was in TNA as Eli Drake), Rocky Romero and JUSHIN FUCKIN LIGER vs dudes. Moose again, Kenny King vs Scorpio Sky vs , Teddy Hart vs Joey Janella, oVe on the card... good, good stuff!
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM) Guys! I attended my first indy shows ever (2 in the last month)! Our local promotion FSW. In January the big names outside LV that were there: Alberto El Patron vs Moose (aired on TNA) Sami Callahan had a match, and Kenny King had a match (he's from LV and was originally in FSW years ago, is a regular still). https://www.facebook...75925916181875/
The Great SrH : (03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM) Haha yeah I couldn’t delete that one
Jeff : (03 February 2018 - 06:52 AM) I guess that's a bot but I can't figure out what the end game there is. Like what a cool bot.
Jeremy : (03 February 2018 - 05:22 AM) Couldn't help but notice the best thread in board history... still there #BabyMonkey
The Great SrH : (02 February 2018 - 11:28 PM) I’ve disabled registrations and deleted loads of stuff

Photo
- - - - -

WWE Supercard

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

So....anybody played this? 

I've got all my people stuck in stupid King of the Ring mode, so I can't use those built up cards to make newer better ones. <_<

Although I do have 405 wins and 38 losses and I'm leading the KotR points one day in. 

#2 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

Yep I play it ALOT. I'm always on it while watching TV because it doesn't need much concentration.

I'm sitting on 1493 Wins and 375 Loses.

I'm pretty much at a stage now where I can just about play King of the Ring and it not effect me with updating of cards. I've got two Ultra Rare John Cena's from being a losing finalist last time I was in a KOTR. I just wanna get these to maximum then combine them, then i should be fairly unbeatable with that card.

It's a good little game and I'll be interested to see them upgrading it so you can play against friends somehow.

#3 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

I'm starting to lose a lot more, I've reached Super Rare+ stage, but have yet to find a Super Rare or Super Rare + card. :(

#4 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yeah I rarely ever get the cards for the stage I'm in. The best way to go for it is in King of the Ring!

#5 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

That takes 2 and half days to complete, by the end of it I'm bored to tears with the waiting, lol. I guess they are just trying to get you to buy money packs to get the higher level guys. But joke is on them, I don't pay for things like that. :P

I really do hate these fuckers though with 7 wins and 5 losses and they've got a fucking Epic card. <_<

#6 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

Yeah it gets a bit annoying and I end up with a lot of losses due to sleep and work haha.

I'm currently in one and just about in the higher rankings. Think i'm on 14 wins and 11 losses. Through the night I'll probably slip and be out of the KOTR tho.

OMG yeah that frustrates me. I usually get the win but even where I am, I come up against people who have like 9 wins and 5 losses. They end up having like 3 epic cards which in GBP would have cost them around £60.00. Stupid money. Especially when there's literally nothing to gain from it like RL prizes lol.

#7 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hey if we were playing for WWE shop points or tickets, I might break out my wallet every now and then. That's a great idea. :shifty:

In my current KotR I'm sitting on 1 win and 2 losses. 

#8 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

They really should do something like that. It would be worth it for them, I'm sure of it.

Haha not a great start. Get using some boosters!

#9 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

What do you have for a Diva? I have a Rare Natalya Pro that's maxed out. 

I have yet to find anything better in like 500 rounds. 

#10 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Tell me about it. Divas are terrible to get.

I've got a Super Rare Nikki Bella with P. 141, T. 136, S. 161 & C. 151. I should upgrade my Rare Natalya pro tho because it would be better than this.

You do know to upgrade your cards to the maximum before combining them right? Your Natalya could be a lot stronger if you did that.

#11 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

I know that but I needed a Diva for King of the Ring and my Tamina was a common, that wouldn't fly in a Super Rare + KotR. 

ON that note, I'm currently sitting on a 20-3 record in KotR qualifying. So I've gotten better so far, I just have to remember to give them those lightning bolt boosts before I go to bed. That gets me 5 good matches and a couple of bad ones. 

I've found the worst part of all of this is those damn arrows, trying to make sure you've got the right tag team and then getting screwed when they toss in the tag team and not the diva at the end because you've used part of the tag team set. 

#12 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

Ohh okay haha. Got stitched up a bit there then!

Well that's not a bad record to have. Looks like you're through to the next round already so it's just a case of keeping your best cards rested before the quarters and make sure you have 5 lightning bolts and your other boosts.

Yeah that really annoys me. I just do my best to win the first two matches in the hope that the Diva comes up last. I hate it when the diva pops up in the first two fights. I see quite a lot of Epic Brie Bella's at the moment.

#13 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   162.29KB   0 downloads

Fucking support cards. I should have paid more attention in the Semi Final to get an Ultra Rare pair.

#14 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:38 AM

At least you got Botchtista...I dislike Support Cards, If you train proper and most people don't they aren't neeeded plus I can usually find one or two worth a damn ones in exhibition and rarely use them here lately, I did a lot in the early days though. I'm hoping to leave Super Card ++ sometime in the next few days and enter a KotR for something better. 

I would love to see Royal Rumble Mode, Where you get two or three cards in the game and you have to pay attention and use lightning bolts to keep them in. Something like that, and the winner would get a pair or two pair of whatever tier cards. 

#15 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

Grrr...made it to the finals, and now this guy was playing opossum the whole time, he's come out like gangbusters. <_<

Not to mention I never get boosts and lightning bolts when I need them. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users