Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeff : (21 October 2019 - 11:08 am) I'm late but I can confirm it was. TJ was one of my very best online friends, we stayed really close after this thing kinda fell apart. Really good guy. Such a shame. If you're hurting, don't hesitate to reach out to someone.
The Great SrH : (12 July 2019 - 12:23 pm) Ahh sorry - we think it was suicide!
DxWo : (08 July 2019 - 01:30 am) Hey SrH, no Phenomenal TJ, the one who committed suicide .. what did he do? :(
The Great SrH : (07 July 2019 - 09:31 pm) Hey guys! Dx, I think you’re thinking Tj Da Dj?
DxWo : (01 July 2019 - 09:48 pm) LMD how did TJ go? :(
DxWo : (28 June 2019 - 02:41 am) Wow this place is still here? :)
KCC : (18 June 2019 - 02:24 am) Phenomenal TJ? I probably hadn't spoken to him in like 7 or 8 years at this point. What a fucking shame :(
Jeremy : (09 June 2019 - 03:41 pm) Oh wow... that's terrible. He was one of those guys who I didn't interface too much with, but I always knew who he was. Tough to take news like that. Hope you lot are well, really do
LMD : (08 June 2019 - 07:31 am) Yeah, it was suicide. There were 2 posts around the day of talking about it and how he did it. Lots of people talking about his mental health issues and depression. Admittedly, he and I had a falling out years ago so I hadn't really spoken to him, so no idea what he was going through nor could I even begin to guess. :\
The Great SrH : (02 June 2019 - 08:18 pm) News*
The Great SrH : (02 June 2019 - 08:18 pm) Oh shit that’s sad. I looked him up and had a read through. Looked like he was struggling with mental health so my guess is suicide. Awful need tho!
Jeremy : (02 June 2019 - 03:34 pm) I don't know exactly, but his facebook page is now a "Remembering" page. No other context that I see, but it includes a disclaimer/notice from Facebook at the top of the page about his page being a memorialized account :(
The Great SrH : (31 May 2019 - 08:41 pm) What happened?
Jeremy : (29 May 2019 - 05:22 am) :( :( :( I just looked on Facebook... do we know what happened? :wub: yall
Jeremy : (29 May 2019 - 05:18 am) Wait... no I didn't see :( Dare I ask?
LMD : (09 May 2019 - 05:14 am) So uh, you guys see the news about TJ? Rough stuff. Just wanted to pop in and tell you I :wub: you guys. (Well at least most of you. :shifty:)
Jeremy : (25 April 2019 - 03:02 am) Just don't change the URL :lol:
Philip C. : (28 January 2019 - 06:00 pm) If we reboot want xenforo licence I no longer use? Going for free ��
Jeremy : (17 December 2018 - 11:55 pm) :wub: :wub:
The Great SrH : (15 December 2018 - 07:01 pm) <3

Photo
- - - - -

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2014

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:37 am

After the relative shambles of its E3 2013 press conference, Microsoft will presumably be looking to go big and focus on the games for E3 2014. Today, the platform-holder has announced that it'll be holding its E3 2014 Xbox Media Briefing on Monday, June 9th at 9:30am PDT. It'll be titled 'Xbox: Game On'.

"During the briefing, you’ll be treated to everything from in-depth looks at previously announced games to trailers for our unannounced games coming in 2014 and beyond," says Microsoft. Hopefully that means games, games, games and more games.

You'll be able to stream Xbox: Game On from 9am PDT on the day, with pre-show coverage at Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and on Windows Phone across the globe. Xbox: Game On will also be available to watch on Spike TV in North America at 9:30am PDT.

Naturally, we'll be there front and centre, bringing you all of the news and other happenings as they occur. I'm already starting to feel the vomity adrenaline rush in anticipation. *Blurp*

#2 Jeremy

Jeremy

Reeeeeebbbbbbeeeeelllllssss!!

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,552 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:48 pm

I didn't pay super close attention to E3, but I did follow on Twitter and I went out of my way to see most of the Nintendo stuff.

I have always preferred Sony to Microsoft going back to before there was an X Box at all. That said, I have had a PS2 and a PS3 crap out on me along the way. I have reserved my game playing to my 3DS and a little bit on Wii (in addition to SNES gaming and when I visit my family out of town N64). Had the realization that I love Nintendo products. Reliable in terms of hardware and you know what you're getting. Might not always be technically impressive, but the games and the names are usually worthwhile.

I think E3 has sold me on the Wii U. Probably will get one by summer's end, if not then Black Friday 2014.

Mario Maker, Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter, SSB, Mario Kart 8 (not e3, but played it a month ago and really liked it) have done the trick for me. Also I'm interested somewhat in Amiibo.

Anybody take anything away from this years e3?

#3 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:44 pm

I've had one PS3 go out, another that's about 4 years old now. I've had about 8 Xbox 360's this gen, most of them died with red rings then the last one died of me. I still have one but I don't use it because I just can't afford the games anymore, I get more bang for my buck out of Playstation Plus. Price of one game and you get like 20 a year. 

Then you have E3 where Xbox blew me away, I am seriously leaning towards an Xbox One after this years show, I love Crackdown, I love Halo games and Sony postponed The Order to 2015 and several other games have been pushed back some. If only Xbox would start including a PS+ function in their yearly price or even offer it bundled with Live for $99.99. I don't count Games for Gold or whatever they call it because those are all really old where Sony gives you games that are around a year old. 

Nintendo on the other hand, they've got some games I'm dying to play Mario Kart 8 and Zelda being chief among them, I'd love to have a 3DS on old firmware for the Gateway card too. :shifty:

Basically, HALO, CRACKDOWN, XBOX! MK8, ZELDA, NINTENDO! 

#4 Kyle

Kyle

Legend

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:22 pm

The Master Chief Collection is gonna be amazing

10710636_934349193245923_445216744278072

#5 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician