Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) So... :yes2:
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM) (Sadly, I couldn't get to the ROH 16 show!)
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:28 AM) Sunday night I went to FSW The Mecca II... awesome card! https://www.facebook...50122191694376/ Notable: Raven and Tommy Dreamer vs Disco Inferno and Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker was an FSW guy for years before he was in TNA as Eli Drake), Rocky Romero and JUSHIN FUCKIN LIGER vs dudes. Moose again, Kenny King vs Scorpio Sky vs , Teddy Hart vs Joey Janella, oVe on the card... good, good stuff!
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM) Guys! I attended my first indy shows ever (2 in the last month)! Our local promotion FSW. In January the big names outside LV that were there: Alberto El Patron vs Moose (aired on TNA) Sami Callahan had a match, and Kenny King had a match (he's from LV and was originally in FSW years ago, is a regular still). https://www.facebook...75925916181875/
The Great SrH : (03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM) Haha yeah I couldn’t delete that one
Jeff : (03 February 2018 - 06:52 AM) I guess that's a bot but I can't figure out what the end game there is. Like what a cool bot.
Jeremy : (03 February 2018 - 05:22 AM) Couldn't help but notice the best thread in board history... still there #BabyMonkey
The Great SrH : (02 February 2018 - 11:28 PM) I’ve disabled registrations and deleted loads of stuff

Photo
- - - - -

ELITE Pro - BY2G in EWR

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

Overdrive(TV Show)...

Alexander Rusev def. Matt Taven via interference from 2-Face.
Rating: 75%

The Big O def. Tsunami.
Rating: 63%

Cody Rhodes and Matt Taven are in the ring, Aiden English and Tyler Breeze attack them.
Rating: 76%

Enzo Amore def. Max Smashmaster via DQ through interference from Smashmaster's partner, Blaster McMassive. Colin Cassady made the save.
Rating: 67%

Lana distracted Wes Brisco, Alexander Rusev and 2-Face attacked him.
Rating: 72%

Overall Rating: 70%
We got a 0.32 rating for 'ELITE Pro Overdrive'!
The attendance level was 802 people.
We made $24060 from ticket sales.
---------------------------------------
Overdrive(TV Show)...

Aaron Williams def. Rob Romulus.
Rating: 59%

Wes Brisco attacked by Alexander Rusev and 2-Face. The Big O makes the save.
Rating: 77%

Alexander Rusev and 2-Face def. Wes Brisco and The Big O.
Rating: 74%

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady in the ring, Devastation Corporation come down to attack but Amore and Cassady come back and beat them down.
Rating: 61%

Cody Rhodes def. Aiden English. Tyler Breeze attacks Rhodes after the match.
Rating: 79%

Overall Rating: 71%
We got a 0.31 rating for 'ELITE Pro Overdrive'!
The attendance level was 802 people.
We made $24060 from ticket sales.
-- After this show, Overdrive was dropped.
Sudden Impact...

Pre show angle: Tyler Breeze and Aiden English promo.
Rating: 71%

Enzo Amore def. Tsunami to retain the Centennial title.
Rating: 67%

Aaron Williams def. Rob Romulus after Romulus was counted out.
Rating: 61%

Dewey Donovan promo for Devastation Corporation.
Rating: 60%

Devastation Corporation def. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady to retain the Tag Titles after Blaster McMassive pinned Enzo.

The Russian Revolution(Lana, Alexander Rusev, and 2-Face) promo.
Rating: 70%

Alexander Rusev and 2-Face def. Wes Brisco and The Big O after 2-Face held onto Brisco's tights when he rolled him up.
Rating: 73%

Cody Rhodes def. Matt Taven, Aiden English, and Tyler Breeze to retain the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 79%

Cody Rhodes is celebrating the win, when Aiden English and Tyler Breeze attack him. Nobody's there to save him, because Taven has already walked to the back.
Rating: 76%

Overall Rating: 70%
We got a 0.43 buy rate for 'Sudden Impact'!
The attendance was 5673 people.
We made $1075000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $226920 from ticket sales.

Going to be updating this once a week from now on. Need to get this challenge finished.
Drago turned 31, rolled a 3. Max Voltage turned 30, rolled a 3. Evie turned 29, rolled a 2.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#32 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Your once a week is better than me, I only play when I have nothing to watch on tv or read lately. 

#33 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

Jay Blaze signed with ROH to a written contract, as well as J Real. CWL signed Kevin Grace to a written contract, as well as Tsunami. I'm up to the date of the PPV but haven't booked it yet. I will get it booked later and typed up and posted, as well as the next 2 or 3 months PPV's. Depending on what I feel like doing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:54 PM

Beach Blast...

Preshow angle: Tyler Breeze and Aiden English attacked Cody Rhodes and Matt Taven backstage.
Rating: 86%

Enzo Amore def. AJ Kirsch to retain the Centennial title. Kirsch attacks Amore after the match.
Rating: 69%

Rob Romulus def. Aaron Williams with a low blow and then runs away.
Rating: 63%

The Russian Revolution interview.
Rating: 81%

2-Face def. Wes Brisco, in a match that also involved Alexander Rusev and The Big O to win the National title.
Rating: 71%

The Devastation Corporation def. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady to retain the Tag Titles. Max Smashmaster pinned Colin Cassady. Amore and Cassady get attacked after the match.

Cody Rhodes and Matt Taven interview about Tyler Breeze and Aiden English.
Rating: 82%

Aiden English def. Matt Taven by putting his feet on the ropes.
Rating: 81%

Cody Rhodes def. Tyler Breeze to retain the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 85%

Overall Rating: 76%
We got a 0.37 buy rate for 'Beach Blast'!
The attendance was 4975 people.
We made $925000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $199000 from ticket sales.

MIYAWAKI turned 40, doesn't get a roll. Cody Rhodes turned 32, rolled a 1. Ryan Eagles turned 34, rolled a 3. Stephanie Cooper turned 32, rolled a 5.
- Dolph Ziggler left WWE, automatic signing right there! He signed a 3 year, $130,000 per month contract.
- MIYAWAKI's been released, along with Bonny, Moonlight, Derek Cornell, Zachary Pierre Beaulieu, The Shard, 17, Aaron Reed, and Kyle Rasmussen. 

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users