Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeremy : (17 December 2018 - 11:55 PM) :wub: :wub:
The Great SrH : (15 December 2018 - 07:01 PM) <3
KCC : (03 December 2018 - 03:24 AM) I love this place and I love all of you <3
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:29 PM) nd check in time to time. Unrelated... I went to ROH Death Before Dishonor last night. I should make a post (and I will at some point). Haven't watched ROH weekly TV ever, and I don't follow closely anything but New Japan and somewhat NXT. Had an outstanding time though!
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:28 PM) I agree Kingy... just weird. I still have this on my bookmark bar a
The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin

Photo
- - - - -

ELITE Pro - BY2G in EWR

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

ELITE Pro Wrestling, the starting roster.

Faces: Agent Orange, Jose Guerrero, Keiichi Oba, Koko Warrior, Ryan Paradise, Steve, Tsunami.

Heels: Alex Lunar, Bobby Sanford, J Real, Lazzerus, Rob Romulus, Stryc-9, Vivacious Charles.

One title, the ELITE Pro title.
The champion is Koko Warrior, which you will see win the title at the first event which will be in this post also.

Now one thing I do when I play BY2G games on EWR, I always give the guys anywhere between 1 and 4 on every stat(in which case I'll use a random number generator) until they turn 38. After that they get nothing. It's down hill from then on.
----------------------

ELITE Pro presents Sudden Impact..

Match | Koko Warrior defeated Vivacious Charles.
Rating: 35%

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated Alex Lunar.
Rating: 28%

Match | Stryc-9 defeated Keiichi Oba.
Rating: 32%

Match | J Real defeated Agent Orange.
Rating: 25%

Interview | Ryan Paradise and Koko Warrior.
Rating: 44%

Interview | J Real and Stryc-9.
Rating: 30%

Match | Koko Warrior defeated Stryc-9, Ryan Paradise, and J Real to become the first ELITE Pro champion.
Rating: 37%

Overall Rating: 33%
Sudden Impact was attended by 5 people!
We made $50 from ticket sales.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#2 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:37 AM

ELITE Pro presents Beach Blast..

Interview | Tsunami.
Rating: 34%

Interview | Rob Romulus.
Rating: 40%

Match | Tsunami defeated Rob Romulus.

Match | Bobby Sanford defeated Agent Orange.
Rating: 21%

Interview | Bobby Sanford.

Match | J Real defeated Ryan Paradise by cheating.

Match | Koko Warrior defeated Stryc-9 to retain the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 39%

Interview | Stryc-9.
Rating: 48%

Overall Rating: 37%
Beach Blast was attended by 4 people!
We made $40 from ticket sales.
Diane Hewes has taken over control of ELITE Pro!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

ELITE Pro presents Scars And Stripes..

Match | Bobby Sanford defeated Steve. Sanford cheapshots after handshake.
Rating: 24%

Interview | Bobby Sanford, putting himself over.

Match | Lazzerus defeated Jose Guerrero, Lazzerus beat Jose down after the match.
Rating: 27%

Interview | Koko Warrior hypes match with Stryc-9.
Rating: 41%

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated J Real in their rematch from last month. J Real temper tantrum following match.

Interview | J Real promo, talked trash about Ryan Paradise.
Rating: 42%

Interview | Stryc-9 promo, talked trash about Koko Warrior.
Rating: 49%

Match | Koko Warrior defeated Stryc-9 to retain the ELITE Pro title.

Scars and Stripes was attended by 15 people!
We made $150 from ticket sales.
After this show J Real turned 31, I rolled a 2 with the random number generator. Therefore all his stats(even charisma, stiffness, and selling) all get +2. Rob Romulus also turned 34, I rolled a 4 for him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELITE Pro presents Redemption..

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated J Real and Stryc-9 to earn an ELITE Pro championship match in the main event. Paradise pinned J Real.

Interview | Ryan Paradise hyping ELITE Pro title match against Koko Warrior.

Match | Bobby Sanford defeated Keiichi Oba. Sanford cheapshots Oba after the match.

Interview | Bobby Sanford, putting himself over.
Rating: 33%

Match | Lazzerus defeated Steve. Lazzerus beat Steve down after the match.

Match | Rob Romulus defeated Jose Guerrero.

Interview | Koko Warrior hyping title match against Ryan Paradise.
Rating: 31%

Match | The title match between Koko Warrior and Ryan Paradise came to a draw via the interference of Stryc-9. Stryc-9 laid out both guys with chairshots after the match was called off.

Overall Rating: 32%
Redemption was attended by 16 people!
We made $160 from ticket sales. Alex Lunar turned 35, I rolled a 4.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELITE Pro presents Oblivion..

Match | Stryc-9 defeated Agent Orange and Keiichi Oba. Orange was pinned.

Interview | Stryc-9 talked trash about Koko Warrior.

Match | Tsunami defeated Vivacious Charles.

Match | J Real defeated Ryan Paradise after cheating.

Interview | J Real, verbal beating of Ryan Paradise.

Interview | Koko Warrior hyping match with Stryc-9.

Match | The title match between Koko Warrior and Stryc-9 came to a draw via the interference of Bobby Sanford. after the match, Sanford and Stryc-9 laid out the champion.
Rating: 36%

Interview | Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford, "There is no connection between us, besides the fact that the title needs to be TAKEN off of you!"

Overall Rating: 34%
Oblivion was attended by 16 people!
We made $160 from ticket sales. Tsunami turned 32, got a roll of 2. Bobby Sanford turned 33, got a roll of 2.
ELITE Pro presents Devil's Playground..

Match | Jose Guerrero defeated Alex Lunar.

Match | Rob Romulus defeated Steve with help from the menacing persona known as Lazzerus. Steve gets laid out by Lazzerus after the match and he doesn't stop til after the acknowledgment of Romulus.

Interview | Rob Romulus and Lazzerus putting themselves over. Lazzerus just stares and then scoffs at the camera.

Interview | Koko Warrior and Ryan Paradise talk about Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford, and then skip on ahead to talking about the Devil's Playground match.

Match | J Real defeated Agent Orange.

Interview | J Real promo about Ryan Paradise.

Match | Koko Warrior won the Devil's Playground match. Bobby Sanford eliminated first, Stryc-9 next, and then Ryan Paradise next after the interference of J Real.

Interview | Bobby Sanford and Stryc-9 talking about how Koko Warrior barely got out of that match alive.

Devil's Playground was attended by 25 people!
We made $250 from ticket sales.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

I opened this and started reading and it took me a minute and I said who the fuck are these people, then I realized you started an EWR one. <_<

#5 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

I opened this and started reading and it took me a minute and I said who the fuck are these people, then I realized you started an EWR one. <_<

:P Haha, yeah. I'm going to take a quick run back through an EWR BY2G game since I never finished the first couple of ones I started here, and then get back into the TEW BY2G game.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

ELITE Pro presents Uprising..

Interview | Koko Warrior and Ryan Paradise promo about Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford.

Match | Lazzerus defeated Agent Orange. Orange is beaten down after the match.

Match | Rob Romulus defeated Keiichi Oba. Lazzerus came down after the match and laid Oba out once again.

Interview | Rob Romulus and Lazzerus promo.

Interview | J Real promo about Ryan Paradise.

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated J Real. J Real attacks Paradise after the match.
Rating: 38%

Match | Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford defeated Koko Warrior and Ryan Paradise after J Real got involved and attacked Paradise, which caused him to get pinned by Stryc-9.

Interview | Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford promo about Koko Warrior and how he's going to lose the title next month.
Rating: 45%

Overall Rating: 38%
Uprising was attended by 29 people!
We made $290 from ticket sales.
Keiichi Oba turned 32, I rolled a 4.
ELITE Pro presents Silent Night Massacre..

Interview | Koko Warrior, putting himself over. He has to face either Bobby Sanford or Stryc-9, everybody will find out later.

Match | Tsunami defeated Alex Lunar.
Rating: 29%

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated Vivacious Charles. J Real attacked Paradise after the match.

Interview | Ryan Paradise promo, "J Real you've made a mortal enemy."

Match | J Real defeated Keiichi Oba by DQ when Ryan Paradise got involved. J Real leaves the ring when Paradise heads towards him.

Interview | J Real interview, "Ryan Paradise, you don't want me as your enemy!"

Interview | Bobby Sanford and Stryc-9 promo about Koko Warrior and the ELITE Pro title. "Tonight you face Stryc-9 for that title, I(Bobby Sanford) am the Guest Referee. Be prepared to lose Koko Warrior."

Match | Stryc-9 defeated Koko Warrior with Bobby Sanford as the guest referee to become the ELITE Pro champion. Stryc-9 won after Sanford counted quickly. Koko Warrior left Sanford down on the mat after the match as Stryc-9 headed towards the back.

Overall Rating: 39%
Silent Night Massacre was attended by 28 people!
We made $280 from ticket sales.
Agent Orange turned 34, rolled a 4. Koko Warrior turned 41, doesn't get a roll. Steve turned 31, rolled a 3. Vivacious Charles turned 32, rolled a 3.
ELITE Pro presents New Years Resolutions..

Interview | Koko Warrior promo putting himself over and about Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford.
Rating: 43%

Match | Lazzerus and Rob Romulus defeated Agent Orange and Keiichi Oba. They(Orange and Oba) get beaten down after the match.

Interview | Lazzerus and Rob Romulus putting themselves over.

Match | J Real defeated Steve.

Interview | Ryan Paradise promo about J Real, "I don't want there to be a problem with us. You started it, don't think for one second that I'm going to back away from it unless you think the same way I do."
Rating: 52%

Match | Ryan Paradise defeated Alex Lunar. After the match, J Real tries attacking Paradise, but Paradise fights back and takes J Real down. He cowers down in fear and says don't hit me and that Paradise has won.

Interview | Stryc-9 promo about Koko Warrior.
Rating: 50%

Match | Stryc-9 defeated Koko Warrior with help from Bobby Sanford to retain the ELITE Pro title. Before a beatdown occurs, Ryan Paradise comes to help Koko.

Overall Rating: 40%
New Years Resolutions was attended by 32 people!
We made $320 from ticket sales.
Stryc-9 out with Arm Injury for 2 months.
We have also hit 51% PI in Backyard, which means better sponsors. Which, also in turn means more money coming in.
Jose Guerrero turned 37, rolled a 4. Stryc-9 turned 31, rolled a 1.
ELITE Pro presents The Promised Land(Kind of like the Top Prospect tournament that ROH has)..

Match | Max Voltage defeated Justin Tunis.

Match | Kevin Grace defeated Cannonball Kelly by using brass knuckles.

Interview | Jay Blaze, "Drago, you're my opponent tonight. I know you're a big tough scary guy, but I'm known to be a 'goliath' killer. Which is what I plan on doing tonight."

Match | Eagle defeated James Ewing.

Match | Jay Blaze defeated Drago.

Match | Max Voltage defeated Kevin Grace.

Match | Jay Blaze defeated Eagle.

Match | Jay Blaze defeated Max Voltage. They shake hands after the match.

Overall Rating: 31%
The Promised Land was attended by 33 people!
We made $330 from ticket sales.
Justin Tunis, even though he is talented was released after The Promised Land tournament. His attitude is what's keeping him from staying here. Also, Cannonball Kelly has been released. He just isn't what ELITE Pro is looking for. Vivacious Charles and Jose Guerrero are also getting their releases. As well as The Promised Land prospects, Drago and James Ewing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

John Johnson(who will serve as the on-screen GM and color commentator), Johnny Styles, King Nothing, Kris King, Shawn Morgan, and The Juggulator has been given contracts with ELITE Pro. As well as Vid Vain.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Russ Quint and Stanley Captain(They are random gens) have been signed on as Writers. Therefore we can use angles, but I'm not planning on using them anytime soon..sticking to interviews for them.

Thrive To Survive...

Match | Ryan Paradise won a 10 man Battle Royal. Also featured was Bobby Sanford, J Real, Koko Warrior, Lazzerus, Rob Romulus, Kevin Grace, Tsunami, Steve, and Alex Lunar. Bobby Sanford was eliminated last.

Interview | Warrior's Legion(Koko Warrior, Ryan Paradise, and Tsunami)

Interview | Jay Blaze and Max Voltage hyping match against Kris King and King Nothing.

Match | Jay Blaze and Max Voltage defeated Kris King and King Nothing after Blaze pinned King Nothing.

Match | Vid Vain defeated Eagle following a DQ through interference from The Juggulator. Vain fights back and sends both guys running.

Interview | Vid Vain about The Juggulator.

Interview | Sanford's Squad(For the time being..Bobby Sanford, Stryc-9, and J Real).

Match | Warrior's Legion defeated Sanford's Squad when Ryan Paradise pinned Bobby Sanford.

Overall Rating: 39%
Thrive To Survive was attended by 37 people!
We made $370 from ticket sales.
Koko Warrior's behavior problems is starting to get the best of him. If it continues he will return to the unemployment pool.
Kris King turned 32, rolled a 4.
Agent Orange, Keiichi Oba, King Nothing, Kris King, Alex Lunar, and Johnny Styles have all been released.
Also no tag titles will ever be introduced in ELITE Pro. Only singles titles.
I decided to say fuck it and I used angles.
UltraClash!...

Match | Kevin Grace defeated Steve.

Match | Tsunami defeated Eagle.

Interview | Vid Vain about The Juggulator.

Match | Vid Vain defeated The Juggulator.

Angle | Tsunami and Kevin Grace confrontation.

Match | Tsunami defeated Kevin Grace to become the ELITE Pro Centennial champion.

Angle | Rob Romulus and John Johnson confrontation. Romulus paid Johnson to get added to the ELITE Pro title match between Ryan Paradise and Stryc-9.

Match | Rob Romulus defeated Stryc-9 and Ryan Paradise with help from Lazzerus to become the ELITE Pro champion.

UltraClash! was attended by 49 people!
We made $490 from ticket sales.
Lazzerus turned 31, rolled a 2. Ryan Paradise turned 32, rolled a 1.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Sudden Impact...

Tsunami gets attacked by Rob Romulus and Lazzerus. Ryan Paradise makes the save.

J Real comes out and starts insulting Koko Warrior, Warrior comes out and and runs J Real off.
Rating: 46%

Eagle defeated Steve.

Jay Blaze defeated Bobby Sanford after another referee had to come in and explain that Stryc-9 got involved, which resulted in Sanford getting DQ'd. Max Voltage came out and helped Blaze rid the ring of Stryc-9 and Sanford.

Koko Warrior interview about J Real.

J Real defeated Koko Warrior by using the ropes as leverage. J Real ran off after the match.

John Johnson came out and announced that Ryan Paradise will team up with Tsunami and take on the team of Rob Romulus and Lazzerus.

Rob Romulus and Lazzerus defeated Ryan Paradise and Tsunami when Tsunami was pinned by Romulus.

Overall Rating: 40%
Sudden Impact was attended by 56 people!
We made $560 from ticket sales.
Max Voltage turned 28, rolled a 3.
Koko Warrior just got in trouble with his behavior problems again...he's close to being gone.
We also rose to small level.
Steve Owen has been signed on as an announcer. 3 referees: AJ Parr, Jeff Landis, Ryan Michaels, another writer: Jack Sabbath. As well as two road agents: Shawn Jackson and Steve Nickerson.
Beach Blast...

Rob Romulus pays John Johnson to give Lazzerus a Centennial title shot against Tsunami.

Bobby Sanford and Stryc-9 and Jay Blaze and Max Voltage almost get into a brawl but it gets split up.

Jay Blaze and Max Voltage defeated Bobby Sanford and Stryc-9. Sanford and Stryc-9 attack Blaze and Voltage after the match.

Kevin Grace makes an open challenge, it's accepted by the massive man known as Shawn Morgan.

Shawn Morgan defeated Kevin Grace via his finishing move, the Pulsar.

Rob Romulus and Lazzerus interview.

Tsunami defeated Lazzerus to retain the Centennial championship.

Rob Romulus defeated Ryan Paradise to retain the ELITE Pro title.

Overall Rating: 41%
Beach Blast was attended by 29 people!
We made $580 from ticket sales.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Scars and Stripes...

Rob Romulus and John Johnson meet backstage, Rob once again pays John to put Lazzerus in another title match against Tsunami for the Centennial title.

Max Voltage and Jay Blaze defeated Stryc-9 and Bobby Sanford.

Max Voltage gets distracted by Bobby Sanford, Eagle and Stryc-9 attack Voltage.

Koko Warrior and Shawn Morgan interview about J Real and Kevin Grace.

Shawn Morgan defeated Kevin Grace. Grace temper tantrum after the match.

J Real defeated Koko Warrior, this time it was a clean win.

Tsunami defeated Lazzerus to retain the Centennial title. Lazzerus laid Tsunami out after the match.

Rob Romulus defeated Ryan Paradise to retain the ELITE Pro title, but it was by cheating(grabbing the tights). Romulus left ringside so Paradise couldn't get ahold of him.
Rating: 47%

Overall Rating: 42%
Scars and Stripes was attended by 34 people!
We made $680 from ticket sales.
Lazzerus said he has a cocaine habit..I ignored it. If it starts happening on a regular basis like Koko Warrior's behavior problems, then Lazzerus will also follow Koko into the unemployment pool when Koko goes.
J Real turned 32, rolled a 2. Jay Blaze turned 30, rolled a 4. Rob Romulus turned 35, rolled a 3.
Now Tsunami put himself into rehab to deal with his cocaine habit..just great. Gotta vacate the Centennial title. I was also close to giving him a written deal..not now. And another case of Koko Warrior's bad behavior being a problem in the back. He'll be gone at the end of the month for sure(Actually, I decided against this). Then I can start building up more stars. Also another title has been brought in: The ELITE Pro National title.
Redemption...

Pre-Show Interview with John Johnson saying that Lazzerus will be getting put into the Centennial title match tonight, but because of the vacancy with Tsunami in rehab, Lazzerus must issue an open challenge to anybody in the world.

Rob Romulus and Lazzerus confrontation. Romulus tells Lazzerus that he has one chance left to become Centennial champ, and that chance is tonight. If he doesn't become the champion, he's gotta deal with him!

Bobby Sanford and Stryc-9 defeated Jay Blaze and Max Voltage with help from Eagle. All 3 guys beat Voltage and Blaze down after the match.

Jay Blaze and Max Voltage interview, they say that next month they will have somebody on their side to even the odds.

Koko Warrior gets attacked by J Real and Kevin Grace. He's saved by Shawn Morgan.

J Real and Kevin Grace defeated Koko Warrior and Shawn Morgan, when J Real pinned Warrior.

Lazzerus comes out to issue his open challenge for the Centennial title match. It's accepted by The Promised Land participant, Cannonball Kelly.

Cannonball Kelly defeated Lazzerus to win the vacant Centennial title. Rob Romulus came out and attacked Lazzerus after the match, eventually laying him out with his Fisherman Suplex.

Rob Romulus defeated Ryan Paradise by DQ through interference from Lazzerus. Romulus escaped from Lazzerus and headed towards the back with the ELITE Pro title in his hands against his chest, in a hugging type manner.
Rating 47%

Overall Rating: 43%
Redemption was attended by 42 people!
We made $840 from ticket sales.
Eagle turned 34, rolled a 4. Shawn Morgan turned 31, rolled a 3.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

Jeremy Travis, Johnny Axxle, and Simon LaVey have been signed on as heels. MIYAWAKI has been signed on as a face.

Oblivion...

PreShow interview with John Johnson, he says that the first match tonight is a 10 man Battle Royal to crown the first ever National Champion.

Shawn Stylez outlasted 9 others to become the first ever ELITE Pro National Champion. It also featured Johnny Axxle, MIYAWAKI, Ja Jacobe, Simon LaVey, Jeremy Travis, Steve, Superstar Shane Matthews, Max Voltage, and Stryc-9.

Interview with The Squad: Jay Blaze, Max Voltage, and the new member Cannonball Kelly. They talk about Bobby Sanford, Stryc-9, and Eagle, who go by the name Exiles now.

Kevin Grace defeated Koko Warrior after the interference of J Real. A beatdown occurs post match til Shawn Morgan saves Koko.

Shawn Morgan defeated J Real.

Rob Romulus and Lazzerus confrontation.

Exiles(Bobby Sanford, Stryc-9, and Eagle) interview about The Squad.

Cannonball Kelly defeated Bobby Sanford by DQ through interference from Stryc-9. Jay Blaze saved Kelly.

Ryan Paradise defeated Rob Romulus to become the ELITE Pro champion. Lazzerus turned face by attacking Romulus, which gave Paradise the win.

Overall Rating: 38%
Oblivion was attended by 49 people!
We made $980 from ticket sales.
Bobby Sanford turned 34, rolled a 1. Cannonball Kelly turned 30, rolled a 3. Johnny Axxle turned 29, rolled a 3. Kevin Grace turned 28, rolled a 3. Tsunami turned 33, rolled a 3.
Boosted advertising to 8%.
Steve came complaining to me about a drug habit, wanted to be sent to rehab. I ignored him and he'll be released soon, along with a few others.
Devil's Playground...

PreShow interview with John Johnson saying that the championship matches will be taking place in the Devil's Playground match, which is a fatal fourway elimination chamber style match.

National champion, Shawn Stylez interview talking about how he's the best man for the National title.

Shawn Stylez defeated Steve, Superstar Shane Matthews, and finally Simon LaVey to retain the ELITE Pro National title.

Shawn Morgan and Koko Warrior interview about Kevin Grace and J Real.

Kevin Grace and J Real interview about Shawn Morgan and Koko Warrior.

Koko Warrior and Shawn Morgan defeated J Real and Kevin Grace after Koko pinned J Real. J Real and Grace try attacking after the match but get beaten down.

The Exiles interview. Bobby Sanford and Eagle are in the Centennial title Devil's Playground match. Stryc-9 is in the ELITE Pro title match.
Rating: 58%

Cannonball Kelly defeated Bobby Sanford, Jay Blaze, and finally Eagle to retain the ELITE Pro Centennial title.

Ryan Paradise defeated Rob Romulus, Stryc-9, and finally Lazzerus to retain the ELITE Pro title. (You can't choose this as an option but pretend Romulus came back in later and took Lazzerus out with his Fisherman Suplex).

Overall Rating: 42%
Devil's Playground was attended by 36 people!
We made $720 from ticket sales.
Tsunami has returned from rehab.
Advertising has been boosted to 15%
Steve and Superstar Shawn Matthews has been fired.

Edit: Jeremy Travis has been fired.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Uprising...

Preshow confrontation with Ryan Paradise and John Johnson. Ryan tells John to make this match official: himself defending the title against Rob Romulus and Lazzerus in a Triangle match. John makes it official.
Rating: 54%

Shawn Stylez defeated Ja Jacobe to retain the National championship.

After the match, Johnny Axxle came to the ring and laid out Shawn Stylez with the National title.
Rating: 51%

Shawn Morgan and Koko Warrior defeated Kevin Grace and J Real. Grace and J Real argue after the match.

Exiles interview about The Squad.

The Squad interview about Exiles.

Cannonball Kelly defeated Stryc-9 by DQ through interference from the returning Tsunami. He attacked Kelly after the match.

Tsunami waited for Cannonball Kelly to get to his feet, he then laid him out with the Centennial title.

Ryan Paradise defeated Rob Romulus and Lazzerus to retain the ELITE Pro title. He pinned Lazzerus.

Overall Rating: 44%
Uprising was attended by 58 people!
We made $1160 from ticket sales.
Silent Night Massacre...

Preshow confrontation with Rob Romulus and John Johnson. Rob once again pays his way into a one-on-one match for the ELITE Pro title, and he also wants a Hardcore match. John accepts the proposition.

Johnny Axxle defeated Shawn Stylez to become the National champion. It was by cheating(feet on ropes). Axxle ran off after the match.

Johnny Axxle interview about Shawn Stylez and the National title.

Shawn Morgan, Koko Warrior, Jay Blaze, and Max Voltage defeated Kevin Grace, J Real, Bobby Sanford, and EAGLE. Blaze pinned Sanford.
Rating: 47%

Kevin Grace and J Real trade insults in the ring.

Stryc-9 defeated Lazzerus after the interference of Rob Romulus. No association between Stryc-9 and Rob. Lazzerus fought back and sent Rob flying over the top rope.

Tsunami defeated Cannonball Kelly to become the Centennial champion once again.

Lazzerus interview about Rob Romulus.

Ryan Paradise defeated Rob Romulus in the Hardcore match to retain the ELITE Pro title with an interference from Lazzerus. Lazzerus laid Romulus out with the Original Sin after the match.

Overall Rating: 44%
Silent Night Massacre was attended by 77 people!
We made $1540 from ticket sales.
John Johnson turned 39, no roll. Koko Warrior turned 42, no roll.
Advertising boosted to 20%
Edit: Shawn Morgan checked into rehab because of "Personal Problems". Hmmm.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

New Years Resolutions...

Johnny Axxle defeated Shawn Stylez to retain the National title.

Koko Warrior defeated Kevin Grace and J Real. He pinned Kevin.

Kevin Grace and J Real get ready to brawl, but are split up before anything happens.

Jay Blaze and Max Voltage defeated Bobby Sanford and EAGLE. Blaze celebrates, Voltage reluctantly does so too.

Lazzerus calls out Rob Romulus, he comes out. An Iron Man match challenge is made, it's accepted, and then they brawl.

Lazzerus defeated Rob Romulus with his Lazzmission submission move in their Iron Man match. Romulus heads to the back almost abruptly after the match is over.

Tsunami defeated Cannonball Kelly to retain the Centennial title via interference from EAGLE. EAGLE lays Kelly out after the match. No connection between EAGLE and Tsunami.

Ryan Paradise defeated Stryc-9 to retain the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 56%

Overall Rating: 46%
New Years Resolutions was attended by 72 people!
We made $1440 from ticket sales.
Stryc-9 turned 32, rolled a 3.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

The Promised Land...
First off, all the participants in the tournament: Faces - Caden Ames, James Ewing, X-Cal, Yoshiaki Yago. Heels - 2-Face, Derek Cornell, Drago, Justin Tunis.

John Johnson promo hyping up all the participants, wishing them all good luck.
Rating: 54%

Yoshiaki Yago defeated Derek Cornell.

Drago defeated James Ewing then beat him down after the match.

2-Face defeated X-Cal by using the ring bell on X-Cal.

Caden Ames defeated Justin Tunis.

Yoshiaki Yago defeated Drago.

2-Face interview.

2-Face defeated Caden Ames.

Yoshiaki Yago defeated 2-Face.

The Promised Land was attended by 102 people!
We made $2040 from ticket sales.
Ja Jacobe turned 30, rolled a 4.
Thrive To Survive...

John Johnson preshow interview, saying that the winner of the battle royal that opens up the night will get the ELITE Pro title shot, the runner up gets entered into the Centennial title match against Tsunami.

20 Man Battle Royal, won by Rob Romulus. Runner up was Lazzerus. Also participating was MIYAWAKI, Max Voltage, 2-Face, Simon LaVey, Derek Cornell, Shawn Stylez, Johnny Axxle, Yoshiaki Yago, Ja Jacobe, Jay Blaze, EAGLE, Stryc-9, Koko Warrior, Bobby Sanford, Cannonball Kelly, J Real, Tsunami, and Kevin Grace.

Rob Romulus and Ryan Paradise contract signing. Romulus attacks Paradise after they both sign the paper.

Johnny Axxle defeated Caden Ames to retain the National title.

Koko Warrior defeated Kevin Grace and J Real.

Exiles interview.
Rating: 64%

The Squad interview.

Tsunami defeated Lazzerus to retain the Centennial title.

Ryan Paradise defeated Rob Romulus to retain the ELITE Pro title.

Overall Rating: 48%
Thrive To Survive was attended by 104 people!
We made $2080 from ticket sales.
Derek Cornell turned 28, rolled a 2. Shawn Stylez turned 29, rolled a 3.
Edit: Advertising boosted to 30.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

UltraClash(Night 1, Saturday)...

Preshow interview with John Johnson.

Johnny Axxle defeated Simon LaVey, Caden Ames, and Shawn Stylez to retain the National title.

Johnny Axxle interview.

Koko Warrior and Shawn Morgan defeated J Real and Kevin Grace. This time Morgan pinned J Real.
Rating: 53%

J Real turned face by accepting Kevin Grace's match challenge for night 2.

Rob Romulus and James Ewing confrontation backstage.

Rob Romulus defeated James Ewing.

Lazzerus defeated Justin Tunis.

Rob Romulus tries attacking Lazzerus after his match with Justin Tunis, but Lazzerus manages to get the upperhand. He ends up laying Romulus out with the Original Sin.

Overall Rating: 45%
UltraClash!(Night 1) was attended by 211 people!
We made $4220 from ticket sales.
UltraClash(Night 2, Sunday)...

John Johnson preshow interview. He says the one who gets the pin in the Squad vs Exiles 3 on 3 match gets entered as Ryan Paradise's challenger in the main event for the ELITE Pro title.

J Real and Kevin Grace confrontation.

J Real defeated Kevin Grace.
Rating: 57%

Lazzerus defeated Rob Romulus in a Submission match.

The Squad interview talking about how this will be the end of the faction. But the winner does get an ELITE Pro title match in the main event.

The Exiles interview, they talk about The Squad's heartfelt moment and they will win. Then the one who gets the pin goes on to challenge Ryan Paradise.

The Exiles defeated The Squad. Stryc-9 pinned Max Voltage. Voltage looks pissed off.

J Real defeated Tsunami by DQ through interference from Kevin Grace. Tsunami retained the Centennial title. Grace beatdown J Real after the match.

Stryc-9 defeated Ryan Paradise to win the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 59%

Overall Rating: 49%
UltraClash!(Night 2) was attended by 133 people!
We made $2660 from ticket sales.
2-Face turned 29, rolled a 4. Lazzerus turned 32, rolled a 2. Ryan Paradise turned 33, rolled a 4.
Edit: Advertising has been boosted to 35%
2nd edit: Koko Warrior, Shawn Morgan, and Bobby Sanford has been released.
3rd edit: Advertising boosted to 40%

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users