Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) So... :yes2:
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM) (Sadly, I couldn't get to the ROH 16 show!)
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:28 AM) Sunday night I went to FSW The Mecca II... awesome card! https://www.facebook...50122191694376/ Notable: Raven and Tommy Dreamer vs Disco Inferno and Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker was an FSW guy for years before he was in TNA as Eli Drake), Rocky Romero and JUSHIN FUCKIN LIGER vs dudes. Moose again, Kenny King vs Scorpio Sky vs , Teddy Hart vs Joey Janella, oVe on the card... good, good stuff!
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM) Guys! I attended my first indy shows ever (2 in the last month)! Our local promotion FSW. In January the big names outside LV that were there: Alberto El Patron vs Moose (aired on TNA) Sami Callahan had a match, and Kenny King had a match (he's from LV and was originally in FSW years ago, is a regular still). https://www.facebook...75925916181875/
The Great SrH : (03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM) Haha yeah I couldn’t delete that one
Jeff : (03 February 2018 - 06:52 AM) I guess that's a bot but I can't figure out what the end game there is. Like what a cool bot.
Jeremy : (03 February 2018 - 05:22 AM) Couldn't help but notice the best thread in board history... still there #BabyMonkey
The Great SrH : (02 February 2018 - 11:28 PM) I’ve disabled registrations and deleted loads of stuff

Photo
- - - - -

Elite Pro - BY2G in TEW '13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

ELITE Pro Wrestling presents New Years Resolutions

Bandido, Jr., Chris Harris, Daichi Kakimoto, Josh Daniels, and Pat Buck are absent tonight.

DARK MATCHES: Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexy Mike Promo until Lance Steel and Kortiz comes out, hilarious antics ensues, followed by a challenge: 22 | E-

** Kortiz developing better performance skills. Kortiz and Mike penalised for language problems.

Erkan and Mike defeated Steel and Kortiz: 30 | E+

** Kortiz and Steel excellent chemistry.

Gran Akuma defeated Nick Logan: 39 | D-

Akuma promo about Josh Daniels: 44 | D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan Devlin challenges Dan Maff to a match, it's accepted: 42 | D

Jordan Devlin defeated Dan Maff: 45 | D

Chase Del Monte defeated Carnage: 39 | D-

** Bad Bones came out as the manager for Carnage, he debuted a new Celtic Warrior gimmick: it got a 100 rating.

After the match, Del Monte got on the mic and blasted Carnage verbally. Carnage came back and ran Del Monte off: 42 | D

Marshall Von Erich defeated Shawn Vexx: 34 | E+

Ross Von Erich defeated Jaysin Strife: 31 | E+

** Ross improving in Performance skills.

Von Erich's cut a promo about Strife and Vexx, "The war isn't over yet": 35 | E+

Baine Von Doom and The User's hype video about their destruction they've caused since arriving in ELITE Pro: 46 | D

Baine Von Doom defeated Rudy Switchblade: 23 | E-

** Pretty good chemistry.

Von Doom lays out Switchblade following the instruction of The User: 34 | E+

The Backroom Boyz defeated Famous Storm and The Thomaselli's to become the tag team champions: 49 | D+

Famous Storm grabs mics while Backroom Boyz head to the back, they get stopped by Famous Storm who says they will be getting their rematch on Overdrive, Backroom Boyz look mad as hell: 37 | D-

Bad Bones comes out and talks about winning the title a few months back, he talks about wanting a "challenge" tonight. Azrieal unexpectedly comes out and accepts the challenge: 56 | C-

** Azrieal switched to a "Whole F'n Show" gimmick: it got an 86 rating.

Bad Bones defeated Azrieal to retain the ELITE Pro title after the interference of Jordan Devlin, it was his 2nd defense since he won it: 65 | C(BEST MATCH EVER!)

Bad Bones gets stopped by the music of Jorge Estrada, who comes out with a microphone. He says that there will be an unexpected talk show of his right now. After awhile of talking back and forth, The User and Baine Von Doom comes out and after the instruction of The User, Von Doom attacks Bad Bones and lays him out: 45 | D

Audience: 1,000 @ NY Deer Park Convention Center.
Final Rating: 57 | C-
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State).
Notes after the show: None.
[[----------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

ELITE Pro Wrestling presents Overdrive

Jordan Devlin and Quiet Storm are absent.

DARK MATCHES: Thomaselli's promo about being left off the main show, Von Erich's come out and a challenge is eventually accepted: 37 | D-

The Von Erich's defeated The Thomaselli's because of a DQ through interference from Strife and Vexx: 43 | D

** Vito improving in Performance skills.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Von Erich's and The Thomaselli's attack Strife and Vexx: 36 | D-

Azrieal defeated Daichi Kakimoto: 47 | D

** Bandido, Jr. accompanied Azrieal to the ring, he debuted a new gimmick(the "Razor Ramon" gimmick: 97 rating.

Bandido, Jr. defeated Kortiz: 26 | E

** Bandido improving in Technical skills.

Josh Daniels is walking down a hallway looking for Gran Akuma. He bumps into a staff member, who tells him that Akuma is in the locker room. Daniels runs down the hall bursts through the locker room door and him and Akuma brawl: 43 | D

Baine Von Doom defeated Carnage with a distraction from The User and the interference of Chase Del Monte(who has no connection with Von Doom and The User): 30 | E+

** Carnage debuted new gimmick, Daredevil gimmick: 92 rating.

The User hypes up the fact that we will be seeing a match between Von Doom and Bad Bones within the next calendar year. Bad Bones comes out and tells The User to mind his own business and let the two men handle it their way. Bad Bones and Von Doom come face to face, neither one breaking stares: 50 | D+

Chris Harris and Pat Buck come to the ring and get in there with the new tag team champs, The Backroom Boyz. They talk about their win at New Years Resolutions. Harris and Buck say they had to cheat to get the win, Famous Storm was supposed to be here for a rematch but Quiet Storm isn't here tonight so no match, but since neither of them are wrestling tonight a match is made: 47 | D

** Chambers debuted Intellectual Superior gimmick: 86 rating. McClure debuted Obnoxious gimmick: 94 rating.

The Backroom Boyz defeated Harris and Buck: 45 | D

Audience: 1,000 @ NY Deer Park Convention Center.
Final Rating: 43 | D

End of Month:

Money: $413,256(+$56,492)
Prestige: 41
Momentum: 65
[[----------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]
Rise to Regional level! Here comes the fun part, because in order for me to rise to Cult level, I have to get two regions over 47% importance. Tri-State I'm only at 29%, Great Lakes and New England(because of the spillover thing) I'm at 5%. And Mid Atlantic I'm at 4%.
Should I extend my contract with the Local TV Company for Overdrive or just go back to monthly PPV's for now and then get Overdrive back with a new company? I only have 4 episodes left so I need a quick answer. I'm asking because I keep on getting 0.00 ratings and I don't understand why.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#77 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

You get 0 ratings because that is normal for small level local tv, 1 rating point is something like 75,000 people watching. Conceivably only 500-5000 would be watching a local wrestling product.

Chris Harris still gaining stats and Maff declining is based on the games random age declines, really at any point over 35 they could start to decline when most peek at 30-33. 

Yes I would keep the show for now, it adds a weekly boost to your overness in those areas. Plus you have the spillover areas that should also get helped. Run the tv taping in the areas you want to increase, and your home area will continue to go up thanks to the tv show. 

#78 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

Azrieal, Jordan Devlin, and Quiet Storm are absent. We also now offer catering to the wrestlers and staff member.

DARK MATCHES: 
Marshall Von Erich accepts Chase Del Monte open challenge: 27 | E

Chase Del Monte defeated Marshall Von Erich after interference from Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx: 21 | E-

Carnage saves Von Erich's from Strife, Vexx, and Del Monte: 32 | E+

** Carnage improving in Acting.

Dan Maff defeated Rudy Switchblade: 24 | E

** Switchblade debuted "Proud Ethnic" gimmick: 66 rating.

Baine Von Doom defeated Lance Steel: 18 | E-

** Von Doom improving in Technical skills.

Von Doom attacked and laid out Lance Steel after the match: 33 | E+

Challenge is laid out by Harris and Buck directed towards The Backroom Boyz, they come out and accept: 28 | E

The Backroom Boyz defeated Harris and Buck: 29 | E

Audience: 90 @ NC Seagrove Elementary School.
Final Rating: 25 | E
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Mid Atlantic).
Notes after the show: Not enough interesting storylines going on(hopefully that'll be gone next time).

Quiet Storm is absent. Baine Von Doom, Dan Maff,  Kortiz, Nick Logan, and Rudy Switchblade has been fired. The roster is now up to 28 workers. An updated list will be coming soon.

DARK MATCHES: 
Karsten Kretschmer accepts Bad Bones' open challenge: 26 | E

** Karsten language problems. Debuted old school face gimmick: 66 rating.

Bad Bones defeated Karsten Kretschmer: 42 | D

Takumi Soya defeated Daichi Kakimoto: 9 | F

Josh Daniels attacked Gran Akuma backstage: 28 | E

Jorge Rivera defeated Chandler McClure: 29 | E

The Backroom Boyz tried jumping Jorge Rivera, he fought back and had them running for the back: 21 | E-

** Rivera language problems.

The Thomaselli's accepted Chris Harris and Pat Buck's challenge: 40 | D-

The Thomaselli's defeated Pat Buck and Chris Harris: 39 | D-

** Pauly improving in Performance skills.

Audience: 100 @ NC Seagrove Elementary School.
Final Rating: 32 | E+
Notes after the show: Still not enough storylines..

I've gotta get this roster back on track: Jorge Rivera,Takumi Soya, and Karsten Kretschmer has been released. Daichi Kakimoto has too. We are now down to 24.
Shew, this is getting all out of whack. I'm just gonna stop and continue "behind the scenes" for a bit and post updates when I rise in sizes or something.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#79 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

One thing I didn't think about is that when you run outside your biggest territory you will lose some money on those shows, because you were getting say 1000 people to pay $20, now you are only getting 100 people. It's a win-lose situation sometimes in this game. :(

And I kept reading Nick Logan as Nick Hogan anyways, so good riddance. :shifty:

#80 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

Go on a recruitment drive!!!

Get an alliance formed with the likes of RoH or something were you can get free talent

#81 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Go on a recruitment drive!!!

Get an alliance formed with the likes of RoH or something were you can get free talent

Alliances are harder to do than you'd think, I only got CZW to join me. Alliances come down to how over you are and how over they are, if you are both similar sized they might, but more often than not they aren't open to them. Some companies, like TNA, have the owner set to decline alliances because they aren't inclined to join them. WWE is too big for them. 

#82 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

This isn't done and over with yet. I'm just taking a brief LOA to get everything back in order(the roster, titles, and all the essentials). Will be back soon!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

Quiet Storm is absent. The roster is down to 24 after I had to get everything sorted out. An update will come soon. I also created the TV title.

DARK MATCHES: None.
Angle | The Backroom Boyz | Azrieal and Bandido, Jr | Tag Team match accepted for tonight!
Rating: 34/E+

Azrieal and Bandido Jr. vs. The Backroom Boyz(Kris Chambers and Chandler McClure). Winners: Azrieal and Bandido Jr by countout.
** Bandido, Jr. improving in Technical skills.
Rating: 48/D+

6 Man elimination match | Carnage vs. Marshall Von Erich vs. Ross Von Erich vs. Jaysin Strife vs. Shawn Vexx vs. Chase Del Monte. Winner: Carnage, last elimination: Chase Del Monte.
** Carnage and Ross Von Erich improving in Rumble skills.
Rating: 28/E

Angle | Jordan Devlin promo about Azrieal.
Rating: 43/D

Angle | Caprice Coleman hype video!
Rating: 54/C-

Angle | Bad Bones attacked by Chris Harris and The Thomaselli's, saved by Pat Buck and Josh Daniels.
Rating: 36/D-

Bad Bones, Pat Buck, and Josh Daniels defeated Chris Harris and The Thomaselli's. Gran Akuma made an appearance and distracted his enemy Josh Daniels.
Rating: 42/D

Final Rating: 42 | D
Popularity: Increased in 2 regions(Mid Atlantic) and I'm guessing, Tri-State(home region).

Posted ImagePosted Image

#84 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:22 AM

ELITE Pro Wrestling presents UltraClash!

Bandido, Jr., Chris Harris, and Jack Trades are absent.

Angle | Carnage and The Von Erich's get into an argument with Chase Del Monte, Jaysin Strife, and Shawn Vexx.
Rating: 32/E+

Carnage and The Von Erich's defeated Chase Del Monte, Jaysin Strife, and Shawn Vexx.
** Marshall Von Erich improving in Performance skills, Chase Del Monte in Technical skills, and Shawn Vexx in Rumble skills.

Azrieal defeated Jordan Devlin by using the ropes as leverage.
Rating: 54/C-

Angle | Jordan Devlin promo, "This is not over yet Azrieal".
Rating: 46/D

Angle | Josh Daniels saves Pat Buck from Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexty Mike.
Rating: 35/E+

Josh Daniels and Pat Buck defeated Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexy Mike.
** Crazy Sexy Mike improving in Performance skills.
Rating: 44/D

Angle | Pat Buck, "Chris Harris, whenever you decide to show your face again, I'm gonna be the one to boot you right back out the door!"
Rating: 52/D+

Angle | Famous Storm challenge Backroom Boyz to a tag title match, it's accepted.
** Quiet Storm improving in Acting skills. Both members of Famous Storm debuted their "Comic Book Superhero" gimmicks. Quiet Storm got a 75 rating, Famous B got a 77 rating.
Rating: 41/D

The Backroom Boyz defeated Famous Storm to retain their ELITE Pro Tag Team titles.
** Quiet Storm improving in Rumble skills.

Angle | Hype video for Caprice Coleman!
Rating: 55/C-

Caprice Coleman defeated Gran Akuma after a distraction from Josh Daniels.
** Caprice debuted "Blue Collar" gimmick, it got a 66 rating.

Angle | The User books Bad Bones to defend his title against both members of The Thomaselli's.

Bad Bones defeated Pauly and Vito Thomaselli to retain the ELITE Pro title.
Rating: 53/C-

Angle | Jorge Estrada distracts Bad Bones, Michael Kovac makes his debut by attacking Bad Bones.
** Bad Bones learning to show more charisma. Estrada debuted "The Brain" gimmick, it got a 64 rating. Kovac debuted "Old School Heel" gimmick, it got a 66 rating.
Rating: 39/D-

Audience: 1000 @ NY Deer Park Convention Center.
Final Rating: 53 | C-
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State)(home region).

Posted ImagePosted Image

#85 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

124j9t4.jpg

Josh Daniels, Pat Buck, and Quiet Storm is absent.

Angle | Jorge Estrada distracts Bad Bones, Michael Kovac once again ambushes him. Estrada tells Bad Bones, he's facing Cash Money Erkan next.

Bad Bones defeated Cash Money Erkan.
Rating: 40/D-

Carnage defeated Crazy Sexy Mike. Chase Del Monte made an appearance by distracting Carnage.
** Crazy Sexy Mike improving in Rumble skills, Carnage improving in Performance skills.
Rating: 27/E

Angle | Carnage promo, "Chase Del Monte, even though you distracted me I still came out the winner!"

Angle | Jordan Devlin promo, "Azrieal you won our match at UltraClash by using the ropes as leverage, this feud isn't over! Tonight, I take out your best friend and tag team partner, Bandido, Jr.!"

Jordan Devlin defeated Bandido, Jr.
Rating: 30/E+

Angle | Chris Harris promo, "Pat Buck, you said if I was man enough to show my face, you'd be there to boot me right back out the door. Well, where are you!?" | Caprice Coleman enters, a brawl ensues.
Rating: 45/D

Caprice Coleman defeated Chris Harris.

Final Rating: 42 | D
Popularity: Increased in 2 regions(Mid Atlantic) and I'm guessing, Tri-State(home region).

End of Month:

Money: $418,920(+$5,664)
Prestige: 42
Momentum: 60

Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:28 AM

124j9t4.jpg

Quiet Storm is absent.

Angle | The User brings out Jaysin Strife, Shawn Vexx, The Von Erich's, and The Thomaselli's. He goes on to book them in a 2vs2vs2 match. Winners faces The Backroom Boyz at Sudden Impact.
** Marshall Von Erich is developing better performance skills.
Rating: 35/E+

The Von Erich's defeated Strife/Vexx and The Thomaselli's to become number 1 contenders to The Backroom Boyz's titles.
** Ross Von Erich improving in Technical skills.

Angle | Bad Bones gets sneak attacked backstage by Jorge Estrada and Michael Kovac, but Bad Bones fights back and they eventually flee the scene.

Kris Chambers defeated Cash Money Erkan.
Rating: 22/E-

Chandler McClure defeated Crazy Sexy Mike.
Rating: 24/E

Angle | Backroom Boyz and The Von Erich's argument. Split up before brawl.
Rating: 33/E+

Caprice Coleman defeated Chris Harris.
Rating: 47/D

Angle | Chris Harris gets attacked by Pat Buck.
Rating: 32/E+

Final Rating: 40 | D-

Posted ImagePosted Image

#87 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:13 AM

124j9t4.jpg

Quiet Storm is absent. At the end of the month, I plan on making a change to the show. I plan on moving it to Wednesday's if that's possible. I checked Quiet Storm's availability, Wednesday's are one of his free days.

Angle | Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx argue with The Von Erich's.

Match | The Von Erich's defeated Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexy Mike.
Rating: 25/E

Match | Carnage defeated Bandido, Jr. to retain the TV Title. Chase Del Monte distracted Carnage.

Angle | Jordan Devlin saved Carnage from Chase Del Monte, Azrieal, and Bandido, Jr.

Angle | Gran Akuma attacks Josh Daniels, however it is Daniels that comes out on top.
Rating: 31/E+

Match | Bad Bones, Caprice Coleman, and Pat Buck defeated The Backroom Boyz and Chris Harris.

Angle | Jorge Estrada interviews his own client, Michael Kovac until Bad Bones comes down and lays out Jorge Estrada while Kovac's back is turned.

Final Rating: 34 | E+
Notes after the show: The general feeling is that ELITE Pro don't have enough interesting storylines going on..
Edit: Got the show on Wednesday nights now.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#88 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

124j9t4.jpg

Nobody is absent!

Match | Josh Daniels, Famous Storm, and The Von Erich's defeated Gran Akuma, The Backroom Boyz, and Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx.
** Quiet Storm improving in Technical skills, Famous B improving in Rumble skills.

Angle | Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx argue with The Von Erich's.

Angle | Jorge Estrada and Michael Kovac hype up Kovac's match with Bad Bones. Carnage comes out with Bad Bones, Carnage issues a challenge to Michael Kovac, a non-title match.
** Carnage improving at acting.

Match | Michael Kovac defeated Carnage.
Rating: 33/E+

Match | Caprice Coleman defeated Pauly Thomaselli.
** Caprice Coleman improving in Performance skills.

Angle | Pat Buck saves Caprice Coleman from The Thomaselli's and Chris Harris.

Final Rating: 35 | E+
Notes after the show: The general feeling is that ELITE Pro don't have enough interesting storylines going on..and Michael Kovac was slighty over-used. That's just great..

Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

124j9t4.jpg

Nobody is absent!

Angle | The Von Erich's, The Backroom Boyz, and Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx come out and they all argue with one another.
** Chandler McClure improving at Acting.

Match: Josh Daniels defeated Chris Harris after a botched interference from Gran Akuma.
** Daniels improving in Rumble skills.
Rating: 37/D-

Angle | Caprice Coleman promo about upcoming match with Gran Akuma.

Match | Caprice Coleman defeated Gran Akuma with a distraction from Josh Daniels.
Rating: 49/D+

Match: The Dogs of War defeated Azrieal and Bandido, Jr.
Rating: 52/D+

Angle | Bad Bones saves Carnage from Michael Kovac and Jorge Estrada.

Final Rating: 35 | E+
Popularity: Increased in 2 regions(Mid Atlantic and Tri-State).
Notes after the show: Carnage was slighty over-used.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#90 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

ELITE Pro Wrestling presents Sudden Impact

Azrieal and Chandler McClure are absent. As a result of McClure being absent, the tag titles are now vacant and the new champions will be crowned tonight.

DARK MATCHES: Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexy Mike fought to a double countout..just a simple throwaway match.
** Mike improving in Performance, Erkan improving in Rumble.
Rating: 13/F+

Angle | Cash Money Erkan and Crazy Sexy Mike sarcastic handshake so they can draw massive amounts of heat from the crowd. Think of when Bad Influence from TNA used to do it.
Angle | Pat Buck promo, "This is the last time we'll see you here in ELITE Pro Chris Harris."
Rating: 47/D

Match | Pat Buck defeated Chris Harris.
Rating: 51/D+

Angle | Jorge Estrada and Michael Kovac hyping up Kovac's match with Bad Bones tonight.

Angle | Chase Del Monte challenges Carnage, he comes out and accepts it.
** Carnage improving at acting.

Match | Chase Del Monte defeated Carnage by using underhanded tactics.
** Del Monte improving in Performance skills.

Angle | Jordan Devlin promo about Azrieal not being here tonight, interrupted by Bandido, Jr. who is Azrieal's partner. Match is made between the two.

Match | Jordan Devlin defeated Bandido, Jr.

Angle | The tag titles have been vacated. The new champions will be crowned next. Famous Storm, The Thomaselli's, The Von Erich's, and Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx come out and they all argue.
** Quiet Storm improving at acting.

Match | Famous Storm defeated The Thomaselli's, The Von Erich's, and Jaysin Strife and Shawn Vexx to become the tag champions once again.
** Pauly Thomaselli improving in Performance skills.

Angle | Kris Chambers bitches about him and Chandler McClure getting the titles vacated over a bullshit excuse. He puts out an open challenge. Caprice Coleman comes out, accepts it, and Chambers freaks out.
Rating: 50/D+

Match | Caprice Coleman defeated Kris Chambers.
** Chambers improving in Flying skills.

Match | Josh Daniels defeated Gran Akuma.

Angle | After their match, Akuma drags Daniels backstage and starts beating on him ruthlessly with a steel chair.

Angle | Bad Bones promo about Jorge Estrada and Michael Kovac.

Match: Bad Bones defeated Michael Kovac.
Rating: 56/C-

Audience: 1500 @ NJ Rahway Recreation Center.
Final Rating: 53 | C-

End of Month:

Money: $411,572(-$7,348)
Prestige: 42
Momentum: 55

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users