Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:29 PM) nd check in time to time. Unrelated... I went to ROH Death Before Dishonor last night. I should make a post (and I will at some point). Haven't watched ROH weekly TV ever, and I don't follow closely anything but New Japan and somewhat NXT. Had an outstanding time though!
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:28 PM) I agree Kingy... just weird. I still have this on my bookmark bar a
The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.

Photo
- - - - -

Elite Pro - BY2G in TEW '13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

I'm gonna be getting rid of a few more because they keep getting pissed because I'm not using them..gotta save funds guys!!

Anyway the list of fired stars, Chrisjen Hayme, Pierre Le Prestee, Billy Suede, and Kevin Graham.

I feel like I should team up the two remaining remnants of the Natural Athletes team(Chandler McClure) and the Team Awesome team(Kris Chambers) but I'm not sure. Anybody's inputs?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#32 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

I think the money losses were coming because of the downside guarantee they would be used or paid during the month. Obviously with so many not showing up for you, you lost major money on downsides. I usually dump people that start working days of our shows or try and move the show around their schedule.

If you aren't releasing them then I would pair them to give them something to do. I'm facing a similar deal where I have too many not currently involved in storylines so they end up in tag and six man matches.

#33 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:37 AM

Kris Chambers and Chandler McClure have officially been introduced into the tag team scene in ELITE Pro, they are known as The Backroom Boyz.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Showdown

OOC Note: I'm not gonna be posting anything else from the dirt sheet unless it's for debuting workers and that will only last for a few shows. I will post if any of the existing workers are improving in anything. Kind of like KingOfMyWorld is doing. 

SEGMENT: Dan Lawrence and Donovan Morgan attack and beatdown Famous Storm: 34 | E+

-- Dan Lawrence improving in Performance skills.

MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Kris Chambers: 30 | E+

SEGMENT: Jaysin Strife gets beaten down by the new team, The Backroom Boyz: 29 | E

SEGMENT: The Dogs of War challenges Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. for the tag titles. They come out and accept the challenge: 38 | D-

MATCH: The Dogs of War defeated Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. to become the ELITE Pro Tag Team Champions: 51 | D+

SEGMENT: Famous Storm interview with The User, Dan Lawrence and Donovan Morgan get involved: 30 | E+

-- Donovan Morgan is learning to show more charisma.

MATCH: Famous B defeated Donovan Morgan: 30 | E+

-- I went and partnered up all the tag team wrestlers with their respective tag team partners as the other's manager. According to this Quiet Storm as Famous B's manager is an awkward pairing.

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Quiet Storm by using the ropes as leverage to retain the ELITE Pro title: 48 | D+

-- Pretty good chemistry.

Audience: 57 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 41
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State).
Notes after the show: Carnage was used too much..

After the Show: 

Money: $36,486
Prestige: 9
Momentum: 60

End of Month:

Money: $45,609
Prestige: 9
Momentum: 60

Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Red Alert

OOC Notes: I tweaked the product a little bit, changing mainstream to key feature. It means that we must feature storylines in the promotion, and because of that we are now back to featuring the face/heel split. Only bad thing is the game kept the wrestlers under the disposition what they were before we took the disposition split away the first time and it says that their turns were to recent to turn them again so I might just keep the split off for now.

SEGMENT: Backroom Boyz interview, interrupted by Jaysin Strife: 32 | E+

MATCH: Chandler McClure defeated Jaysin Strife after interference from Kris Chambers: 31 | E+

-- McClure improving in Flying skills.

SEGMENT: Strife and The Backroom Boyz stay in the ring after the match, Strife promises a surprise for the two: 35 | E+

MATCH: Donovan Morgan defeated Famous B in a rematch from last month: 31 | E+

MATCH: Dogs of War defeated Azrieal and Bandido, Jr to retain the ELITE Pro tag titles: 51 | D+

-- Bad Bones improving in Flying skills.

SEGMENT: Hate Empire attacks Dogs of War after their match: 34 | E+

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jaysin Strife after an distraction from Donovan Morgan: 49%

-- They have pretty good chemistry with each other.

SEGMENT: A huge 6 person brawl between Dan Lawrence, Donovan Morgan, Famous Storm, and Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. closes the show out: 37 | D-

Audience: 87 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 40
Notes after the show: Not enough interesting storylines going on, but hopefully that will change next month since we have 3 storylines running..

After the Show: 

Money: $39,549
Prestige: 10
Momentum: 59

End of Month:

Money: $51,675
Momentum: 59

Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:11 AM

WWE in my game is Global and they have Hiroshi Tanahashi as their WWE World Heavyweight champion. He's pulling 80+ match ratings against everybody he's thrown into the ring with.

EDIT: Out of all the workers released by them, the list is pretty big but nothing like KingOfMyWorld's list. They are(Starting from the very first release): Kofi Kingston, Lex Luger, JTG, Natalya, R-Truth, Paul Heyman, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Ezekiel Jackson, Konnor, Hornswoggle, Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, CJ Parker, and Tyson Kidd. If anybody wants any news on any of these workers(where they are now and anything you'd like to know), just ask me.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Scars and Stripes

OOC Notes: I'm taking the "After the show" part of the Money/Prestige/Momentum thing out. I feel like End of Month is the only one of those I need.

SEGMENT: Bandido, Jr. interview about his opponent, Jaysin Strife: 34 | E+

MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Bandido, Jr.: 32 | E+

MATCH: The Dogs of War defeated Hate Empire and The Backroom Boyz to retain their tag titles. During the match we saw Strife and a hooded figure attack The Backroom Boyz: 42 | D

-- Hate Empire penalty for tag chemistry.

SEGMENT: Hate Empire beats down Dogs of War: 39 | D-

SEGMENT: Jaysin Strife once again promises a surprise for The Backroom Boyz. Still nobody knows when: 31 | E+

MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Famous B by interference from Donovan Morgan to retain the ELITE Pro title: 41 | D

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Quiet Storm defeated Azrieal to become the number 1 contender to the ELITE Pro title. During the match Bandido, Jr. attacked Quiet Storm, but Famous B came down and ran Bandido, Jr. off: 49 | D+

-- Great chemistry.

SEGMENT: After the match, Dan Lawrence tried attacking Quiet Storm but he fought him off: 40 | D-

Audience: 76 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 44
Notes after the show: The storyline note went away but Bruce Santee was used far too much..

End of Month:

Money: $76,789
Momentum: 62

OOC: We have once again risen to Small level. But because of another regional battle we fell back to Local and are back in another Shocked Phase!! Damn. And to top it off, we lost our ELITE Pro champion, Dan Lawrence to PWG! Great. Just my luck...Time to look for a replacement.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Just hired Vito and Pauly Thomaselli(tried signing Sal too but his popularity is too high for me to sign), Guillermo Rodriguez(the brother of Alberto Del Rio), and Pat Buck(he's been seen in OVW, he's had a few matches in ROH, and as a jobber on RAW and SmackDown).

Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Redemption

MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated The Backroom Boyz with the help from the masked man once again: 33 | E+

SEGMENT: Before The Backroom Boyz headed to the back they were stopped by Strife who proceeded to challenge them to a tag match next month, with his partner being the mysterious masked man. They accept, and tell Strife to unmask the man. He does and it's Jon Dahmer: 33 | E+

SEGMENT: Elaborate Dogs of War entrance: 42 | D

MATCH: Hate Empire defeated The Dogs of War to win the ELITE Pro tag titles: 41 | D

SEGMENT: Dogs of War interview with The User talking about how much they hate Hate Empire: 37 | D-

SEGMENT: The 4 new guys debuting in ELITE Pro, are all seen backstage arguing. The Thomaselli's attack and beat down Guillermo Rodriguez and Pat Buck: 30 | E+

-- Guillermo debuted gimmick: 66 rating, Pat debuted gimmick: 90 rating, Pauly debuted gimmick: 94 rating, and Vito debuted gimmick: 82 rating. Guillermo was penalised for language problems in the area.

MATCH: Pat Buck defeated Vito Thomaselli: 33 | E+

-- Pat Buck bonuses for charisma and star quality. Rating bonus for being well booked. Vito Thomaselli penalised for being rusty and Buck penalised for inconsistency.

MATCH: Pauly Thomaselli defeated Guillermo Rodriguez: 24 | E

-- Pauly bonus for charisma, Rodriguez bonus for going all out. Rating bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Pauly penalised for being rusty and trying to go all out. Rodriguez was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of trying to go all out, inconsistency, and chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: The User comes out and announces that Azrieal, Bandido, Jr., Famous B, and Quiet Storm will all be in the ring and will fight for the ELITE Pro title: 36 | D-

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Quiet Storm defeated Azrieal, Bandido, Jr., and Famous B to win the ELITE Pro title: 45 | D

-- Bandido, Jr improving in Performance skills, and Azrieal improving in Flying skills.

Audience: 94 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 40
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State). Thank god for that.
Notes after the show: None.

End of Month:

Money: $81,391(+$4,602)
Momentum: 61
OOC: I hope the Thomaselli's rusty dirt sheet notes go away next month.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

Juan Francisco de Coronado has been re-added to the roster.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Has changing your product helped out any? I've been thinking of changing mine up too. I'm mostly concerned about booking segments because most of my guys have little charisma. 

The Dogs of War must be pissed, I'd hate to get the rub with a really great entrance and then do the job, lol. Of course it looks like it's just the beginning of a longer story-line. 

#42 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:30 AM

Has changing your product helped out any? I've been thinking of changing mine up too. I'm mostly concerned about booking segments because most of my guys have little charisma. 

The Dogs of War must be pissed, I'd hate to get the rub with a really great entrance and then do the job, lol. Of course it looks like it's just the beginning of a longer story-line. 

Changing the product has helped bring in more sponsorship money, which is mainly why I went ahead and went through with the change. I had the mainstream at medium level but changed it to key feature. Of course I had to add in storylines with the storylines feature and it's worked out pretty great so far. Atleast I haven't lost any money. I just wish I could get to Small without falling back to Local because of the Regional battles. Lol. My game has already started putting in the random generated characters. I've been thinking about bringing them in after I raise to Small of course.

I'm sure the DOW are pissed but it's alright, lol. A much bigger storyline is in the works as of right now.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

Not that I am advocating it, yet there is the option in the settings to turn off company battles. Which just turns of Regional and National Wars, not International. 

#44 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Not that I am advocating it, yet there is the option in the settings to turn off company battles. Which just turns of Regional and National Wars, not International. 

I had actually forgotten about that feature. But, if I was to turn it off, it would kinda be cheating so I'm just gonna keep going with the game. I'm almost to hit Small again so maybe this time I might be able to slide right through it.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Oblivion

OOC: Bad Bones, Bandido, Jr., and Juan Francisco de Coronado are not present tonight, as they are working somewhere else.

SEGMENT: Azrieal and Quiet Storm contract signing for their ELITE Pro title match tonight with The User playing the part as the "Overseer". They brawl after they both sign: 40 | D-

MATCH: Pat Buck, Carnage, and Guillermo Rodriguez fought a draw due to the interferences of Hate Empire going after and attacking Carnage, Vito Thomaselli attacking Pat Buck, and Pauly Thomaselli attacking Guillermo Rodriguez: 35 | E+

-- Buck got bonuses for charisma, star quality, and going all out. Rodrigez got a bonus for going all out, and Carnage got a bonus for going all out. Rodriguez was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of trying to go all out and inconsistency.

MATCH: Donovan Morgan defeated Famous B: 31 | E+

SEGMENT: Donovan Morgan promo: 40 | D-

SEGMENT: Vito and Paul Thomaselli calls out Hate Empire and challenges them to a match for the tag titles, they accept: 33 | E+

MATCH: Hate Empire defeated Vito and Pauly Thomaselli to retain the tag titles: 30 | E+

-- Hate Empire negative team chemistry. Fiasco and Pauly improving in Technical skills. Paul got a bonus for charisma, rating bonus for Thomaselli's tag experience. Pauly was penalised for being rusty and trying to go all out. Vito was penalised for being rusty, trying to go all out, and chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: Carnage attacks and beats down Hate Empire backstage: 32 | E+

SEGMENT: Backroom Boyz interview with The User, they get cornered by Strife and Dahmer, their opponents for tonight: 30 | E+

-- Strife improving in acting skills.

MATCH: Jaysin Strife and Jon Dahmer defeated The Backroom Boyz: 30 | E+

-- Strife and Dahmer negative team chemistry.

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Quiet Storm defeated Azrieal to retain the ELITE Pro title: 52 | D+

-- Great chemistry as opponents.

Audience: 86 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 43
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State). Thank god for that.
Notes after the show: None.

End of Month:

Money: $96,789(+$15,398)
Prestige: 21
Momentum: 76

OOC: Actually, I have decided to turn off Company battles. Our November event was Welcome To The Party, but I've changed it to Thrive To Survive.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users