Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:29 PM) nd check in time to time. Unrelated... I went to ROH Death Before Dishonor last night. I should make a post (and I will at some point). Haven't watched ROH weekly TV ever, and I don't follow closely anything but New Japan and somewhat NXT. Had an outstanding time though!
Jeremy : (29 September 2018 - 11:28 PM) I agree Kingy... just weird. I still have this on my bookmark bar a
The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.

Photo
- - - - -

Elite Pro - BY2G in TEW '13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#16 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

6 tag teams has been made out of all these workers in ELITE Pro.2 of the teams were already in the database so they already have experience.

Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. - 56 EXP
Famous Storm(Famous B and Quiet Storm) - 0 EXP
Hate Empire(Anthony Fiasco and Bruce Santee) - 0 EXP
McClure and Takemura(Chandler McClure and Katsushi Takemura) 0 EXP
Team Awesome(Kevin Graham and Kris Chambers) - 0 EXP
The Dogs Of War(Bad Bones and Carnage) - 30 EXP

With this addition to the promotion, tag team titles have been added also!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#17 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Oblivion

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad, Azrieal, Bad Bones, Flash Flanagan, Juan Francisco de Coronado, and Salsakid Rambo.

MATCH: Carnage defeated CorVus: 23%

-- CorVus debuted his gimmick, got a 62 rating, Carnage debuted his and got a 66 rating. Both workers got bonuses for going all out and Carnage was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Hate Empire promo: 31%

MATCH: Famous Storm(Famous B and Quiet Storm) defeated Hate Empire(Anthony Fiasco and Bruce Santee) and Chandler McClure and Katsushi Takemura to win the tag titles: 27%

-- Quiet Storm debuted gimmick and got 66 rating, McClure debuted gimmick and got 70 rating. McClure off his game. Fiasco and Santee don't work well as a team, their timing is all over the place. Santee got bonus for star quality, but was penalised for inconsistency. Rating got bonuses for title prestige and being well booked. McClure was penalised for inconsistency. Takemura was penalised for inconsistency and declining physical ability. Rating was also penalised for Hate Empire tag chemistry.

SEGMENT: Team Awesome(Kevin Graham and Kris Chambers) ambushed the new tag champs, Famous Storm after their match: 25%

-- Chambers debuted gimmick and got a 62 rating.

MATCH: Donovan Morgan defeated Acero Dorado: 24%

-- Morgan got bonus for star quality. Rating got bonus for announcer chemistry. Dorado was penalised for declining physical ability.

SEGMENT: Donovan Morgan promo: 38%

SEGMENT: Jon Dahmer is backstage arguing with ELITE Pro champion, Jaysin Strife. The User hears the argument and decides to book them in a match next: 37%

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Jon Dahmer to retain the ELITE Pro title: 35%

-- Dahmer got a bonus for going all out, Strife got bonuses for star quality and going all out. Rating got a bonus for title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry. Both Dahmer and Strife were penalised for stamina.

Audience: 42 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 33
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State region).

After the Show: 

Money: $19,377
Prestige: 1
Momentum: 72

End of Month:

Money: $26,816
Prestige: 1
Momentum: 72

Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Devil's Playground

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Flash Flanagan and Katsushi Takemura

SEGMENT: Famous Storm issues an open challenge for their tag team titles. Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. come out and accept it: 33%

-- Azrieal debuted gimmick, it got a 74 rating.

MATCH: Famous Storm defeated Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. to retain the tag titles: 47%

-- Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. showed excellent chemistry teaming together. Azrieal got bonuses for star quality and going all out, Bandido, Jr. got a bonus for going all out. Both members of Famous Storm got bonuses for going all out. Segment got bonuses for Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. tag experience and tag chemistry, a bonus for title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry. Bandido, Jr. was penalised for inconsistency and chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: After the match, both teams stay in the ring and get into a staredown. After awhile, Team Awesome comes down and joins in on the fray before jumping and beating down Famous Storm: 29%

MATCH: Bad Bones defeated Chrisjen Hayme: 41%

-- Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

MATCH: Anthony Fiasco defeated Carnage after interference from Bruce Santee: 24%

-- Match got bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Fiasco was penalised for chemistry(motivation) and Carnage was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Hate Empire beat down The Dogs Of War and then Santee says he's entering the Devil's Playground tonight and he plans on coming out with the ELITE Pro title: 26%

-- Carnage was penalised for language problems in this location.

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Jon Dahmer, Donovan Morgan, and Bruce Santee in the Devil's Playground match to walk away still the ELITE Pro champion: 30%

-- Santee, Morgan, and Strife got bonuses for star quality. Match got bonuses for title prestige and being well booked. Dahmer and Strife was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Jon Dahmer lays out Jaysin Strife backstage after the match: 38%

Audience: 53 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 32

After the Show: 

Money: $20,756
Prestige: 2
Momentum: 71

End of Month:

Money: $26,976
Momentum: 71

Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Welcome To The Party

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad, Flash Flanagan, and Katsushi Takemura

MATCH: Famous Storm defeated Team Awesome(Kevin Graham and Kris Chambers) to retain the tag titles: 32%

-- Rating got a bonus for title prestige and being well booked. Graham got penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Team Awesome attacked and beatdown Famous Storm after their match: 32%

SEGMENT: Bolt Brady accepted Bad Bones' open challenge: 38%

-- Bolt debuted gimmick. Got a 66 rating.

MATCH: Bad Bones defeated Bolt Brady: 31%

-- They didn't click in their match. Bolt improving in Performance skills. Brady and Bones got bonuses for going all out. Both workers were penalised for stamina. Rating got a penalty for worker chemistry.

MATCH: Carnage defeated Donovan Morgan: 25%

-- Morgan got bonuses for star quality and going all out. Carnage got a bonus for going all out. Morgan and Carnage were penalised for inconsistency. Rating was penalised for booking decisions.

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Jon Dahmer to retain the ELITE Pro championship: 32%

-- Strife improving in Technical skills. Strife got bonus for star quality, segment rating got bonus for title prestige. Dahmer penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: The User's talk show with new worker, Dan Lawrence and ELITE Pro champion, Jaysin Strife. Lawrence challenges Strife to a title match next month. Strife says he can have it but he has to beat an up and coming worker first: 36%

-- Lawrence debuted gimmick, got a 66 rating.

Audience: 62(Soldout) @ NJ George Washington Elem.

After the Show: 

Money: $20,076
Momentum: 70

End of Month:

Money: $26,918
Momentum: 70

WE LOST $58 THIS MONTH!!!! AHH THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

zx8so8.jpg

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad, Flash Flanagan, and Katsushi Takemura

SEGMENT: Team Awesome challenge Famous Storm to another match for the tag titles, Famous Storm comes out and accepts: 28%

MATCH: Famous Storm defeated Team Awesome to retain the tag titles: 32%

-- Quiet Storm improving in Performance skills. Rating got bonuses for title prestige and being well booked. Chambers was penalised for inconsistency.

MATCH: Bolt Brady defeated Acero Dorado after cheating: 22%

-- Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Dorado was penalised for declining physical ability.

SEGMENT: Bolt Brady promo talking about how he's heading to the top: 28%

MATCH: Bad Bones defeated Bruce Santee: 41%

-- Santee got bonuses for star quality and chemistry(motivation). Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Bad Bones was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: The Dogs of War and Hate Empire get into a brawl backstage: 31%

-- Carnage was penalised for language problems in this location.

SEGMENT: The User comes out to confront Dan Lawrence about who his first opponent is tonight, that man being Chrisjen Hayme: 36%

-- Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Chrisjen Hayme after using a foreign object: 35%

-- Rating got bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: Dan Lawrence stays in the ring after his match and calls out the ELITE Pro champion, Jaysin Strife. He comes out and they argue about who's better: 40%

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jaysin Strife to win the ELITE Pro title: 39%

-- Strife got a bonus for star quality. Rating got bonuses for title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry.

Audience: 58(Soldout) @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 38

After the Show: 

Money: $18,438
Momentum: 69

End of Month:

Money: $25,281
Momentum: 69

OOC: In other words, Dan Lawrence is "MONEY"! BUT WE LOST $1,637!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:42 AM

Bolt Brady, CorVus, Jordan Devlin, Juan Francisco de Coronado, and Salsakid Rambo have all been released from their contracts.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

zx8so8.jpg

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad, Bad Bones, Flash Flanagan, Jack Trades(in other words I have no road agent for tonight, so my grades are gonna bomb), and Kevin Graham.

MATCH: Kris Chambers defeated Acero Dorado: 20%

-- Chambers got bonuses for going all out and chemistry(motivation). Dorado got a bonus for going all out. Rating got bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Chambers was penalised for inconsistency. Dorado was penalised for chemistry(motivation) and declining physical ability.

SEGMENT: Kris Chambers promo: 21%

SEGMENT: Famous Storm promo: 30%

MATCH: Famous Storm defeated Chandler McClure and Katsushi Takemura to retain the tag titles: 32%

-- Quiet Storm improving in Technical skills. Rating got bonuses for title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry. Takemura was penalised for inconsistency and declining physical ability. Quiet Storm was penalised for inconsistency.

MATCH: Anthony Fiasco defeated Carnage after interference from Bruce Santee: 28%

-- Fiasco and Carnage got bonuses for going all out. Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Fiasco was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of trying to go all out, inconsistency, and chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: Carnage gets beaten down by Anthony Fiasco and Bruce Santee: 25%

-- Carnage was penalised for language problems in the area.

SEGMENT: Jaysin Strife calls out the new ELITE Pro chammpion, Dan Lawrence and challenges him. He comes out and accepts: 34%

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jaysin Strife to retain the ELITE Pro title: 35%

-- Strife got a bonus for star quality, rating got a bonus for title prestige. Lawrence was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 54(Soldout) @ NJ George Washington Elem.

After the Show: 

Money: $19,071
Momentum: 68

End of Month:

Money: $23,819
Momentum: 68

OOC: I used Quiet Storm as road agent for all the matches except for the tag team match(which he was a participant in), in that match I used Pierre Le Prestee. Another loss of $1,462!! WTF am I doing wrong!?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

If I keep on losing money the way I am, I'm gonna end this and start up a game with either a Cornellverse SWF game or WWE, TNA, or ROH game. I don't know yet.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents UltraClash!

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad, Flash Flanagan, Jack Trades(in other words I have no road agent for tonight, so my grades are gonna bomb), and Kevin Graham.

MATCH: Kris Chambers defeated Acero Dorado: 20%

-- Chambers got bonuses for going all out and chemistry(motivation). Dorado got a bonus for going all out. Rating got bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Dorado was penalised for chemistry(motivation) and declining physical ability.

SEGMENT: Kris Chambers promo: 25%

SEGMENT: Bad Bones saves Carnage from Hate Empire: 25%

-- Carnage penalised for language problem in this area.

MATCH: The Dogs of War defeated Hate Empire: 37%

-- Hate Empire don't work well as a team, their timing is all over the place. Santee got a bonus for star quality. Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Santee was penalised for inconsistency. Rating was penalised for Hate Empire tag chemistry.

MATCH: Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. defeated Famous Storm to win the tag titles: 49%

-- Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. showed excellent chemistry teaming together. Azrieal got bonuses for star quality and going all out. The other 3 workers got bonuses for going all out. Rating got bonuses for Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. tag experience and tag chemistry, title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry. Bandido, Jr. was penalised for inconsistency and chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: Famous Storm was beaten down by Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. after their match: 39%

SEGMENT: Jon Dahmer and Dan Lawrence get into an argument, The User comes out and makes a match between the two: 34%

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jon Dahmer to retain the ELITE Pro championship: 43%

-- Dahmer and Lawrence showed great chemistry in the match(Was hoping for this). Dahmer improving in performance skills. Rating got bonuses for worker chemistry, title prestige, and being well booked. Dahmer was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 49(Sellout) @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 41

After the Show: 

Money: $18,509
Momentum: 67

End of Month:

Money: $25,623
Momentum: 67

OOC: Once again, I used Quiet Storm as the road agent in every match except for the one he was apart of. In his match I used Pierre Le Prestee.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

Acero Dorado and Katsushi Takemura has been released from their contracts. Edit: As well as Paddy Morrow. Because of the release of Takemura, Chandler McClure needs a new tag team partner, that man is now known as Billy Suede. They are collectively known as Natural Athletes.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

We have just hired Bobby Eaton as another road agent for the company as we need him since our first one, Jack Trades is starting to miss out on our shows to work for another company!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

Nice to see you managed to keep some money in the last event, you were hitting a pretty downward spiral by the looks of things!

How big is your roster now currently?

#28 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Sudden Impact

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad and Flash Flanagan.

SEGMENT: Chrisjen Hayme and Natural Athletes argument, Hayme is booked against Billy Suede: 27%

-- Suede debuted gimmick, got a 81 rating. Hayme penalised for chemistry(motivation).

MATCH: Chrisjen Hayme defeated Billy Suede after Suede was DQ'd after the interference of Chandler McClure: 24%

-- Hayme improving in Performance skills. Both workers got bonuses for going all out. Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Hayme was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of going all out, inconsistency, and chemistry(motivation).

MATCH: Team Awesome defeated The Dogs of War after the interference of Hate Empire: 37%

-- Graham was off his game tonight, Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Bad Bones and Graham was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Hate Empire interview with The User, get confronted by The Dogs of War who they argue with: 29%

-- Carnage was penalised for language problems in the area.

SEGMENT: Famous Storm challenges Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. They come out and accept: 35%

MATCH: Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. defeated Famous Storm to retain the tag titles: 49%

-- Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. showed excellent chemistry. Azrieal got a bonus for star quality. Rating got bonuses for the tag champ's tag experience and tag chemistry, title prestige, and being well booked. Quiet Storm and Azrieal was penalised for inconsistency. Bandido, Jr. was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: The User books Dan Lawrence in a three way against Jon Dahmer and Jaysin Strife for the ELITE Pro title: 36%

-- Strife improving in Acting.

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jaysin Strife and Jon Dahmer after he pinned Dahmer to retain the ELITE Pro title: 39%

-- Strife improving in Flying skills. Strife got a bonus for star quality, rating got bonuses for title prestige and being well booked. Dahmer was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 93 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 39

After the Show: 

Money: $16,673
Prestige: 19
Momentum: 77

End of Month:

Money: $44,162
Prestige: 9
Momentum: 62

We entered small status but because of the regional battle at the end of the month we fell back to local! And to top it off we have entered a shock phase. FUCK!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:16 AM

Nice to see you managed to keep some money in the last event, you were hitting a pretty downward spiral by the looks of things!

How big is your roster now currently?

We are currently at 20. I was hoping to either expand that by adding a few more good workers here after we entered Small but because of the regional battle we fell back to Local. Just my luck! Anyway as I said we are in a shock phase right now which means we can't gain popularity for a week up to a month, luckily we are a local promotion so it don't really affect us as we only have 1 show a month. :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Uprising

Note: Before the show begins, I wanna say that the following workers are working elsewhere tonight: Abbad and Flash Flanagan.

SEGMENT: The Dogs of War and Hate Empire argument. The User hears it and books Carnage vs. Bruce Santee and Bad Bones vs. Anthony Fiasco: 34 | E+

-- Carnage penalty with his language problems in the area.

MATCH: Bad Bones defeated Anthony Fiasco: 40 | D-

-- Fiasco got bonuses for going all out and managerial help(Bruce Santee). BB got a bonus for going all out. Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Fiasco was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of trying to go all out and chemistry(motivation). BB was penalised for inconsistency.

MATCH: Bruce Santee defeated Carnage: 28 | E

-- Pretty good chemistry together. Santee got bonuses for star quality, going all out, and chemistry(motivation). Carnage got bonuses for going all out and managerial chemistry(Bad Bones). Rating got a bonus for being well booked. Santee was penalised for inconsistency and chemistry(overwhelmed by manager). Carnage was penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Bad Bones saved Carnage from Hate Empire: 32 | E+

-- Carnage language problems in the area.

MATCH: Azrieal and Bandido, Jr. defeated Famous Storm after Bandido cheated in order to pin Quiet Storm, they retained the tag titles: 51 | D+

-- Azrieal and Bandido showed excellent team chemistry. Azrieal bonus for star quality. Rating got bonuses for tag champs tag experience and tag chemistry, title prestige, and being well booked. Bandido, Jr. penalised for chemistry(motivation).

SEGMENT: After the tag champs cheated to retain the titles, Famous Storm took it into their own hands to serve a little payback: 39 | D-

SEGMENT: Dan Lawrence, Jon Dahmer, Jaysin Strife, and Donovan Morgan get into an argument: 39 | D-

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Dan Lawrence defeated Jon Dahmer, Donovan Morgan, and Jaysin Strife to retain his ELITE Pro title: 41 | D

-- Strife and Morgan bonus for star quality. Rating got bonuses for title prestige, being well booked, and announcer chemistry. Strife was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 60 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 41
Popularity: Didn't gain anything because of that damn Shocked phase!

After the Show: 

Money: $37,622
Momentum: 61

End of Month:

Money: $43,126
Momentum: 61

Abbad and Flash Flanagan will be abruptly leaving the promotion after this show since they're never here..

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users