Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) So... :yes2:
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM) (Sadly, I couldn't get to the ROH 16 show!)
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:28 AM) Sunday night I went to FSW The Mecca II... awesome card! https://www.facebook...50122191694376/ Notable: Raven and Tommy Dreamer vs Disco Inferno and Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker was an FSW guy for years before he was in TNA as Eli Drake), Rocky Romero and JUSHIN FUCKIN LIGER vs dudes. Moose again, Kenny King vs Scorpio Sky vs , Teddy Hart vs Joey Janella, oVe on the card... good, good stuff!
Jeremy : (14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM) Guys! I attended my first indy shows ever (2 in the last month)! Our local promotion FSW. In January the big names outside LV that were there: Alberto El Patron vs Moose (aired on TNA) Sami Callahan had a match, and Kenny King had a match (he's from LV and was originally in FSW years ago, is a regular still). https://www.facebook...75925916181875/
The Great SrH : (03 February 2018 - 11:50 PM) Haha yeah I couldn’t delete that one
Jeff : (03 February 2018 - 06:52 AM) I guess that's a bot but I can't figure out what the end game there is. Like what a cool bot.
Jeremy : (03 February 2018 - 05:22 AM) Couldn't help but notice the best thread in board history... still there #BabyMonkey
The Great SrH : (02 February 2018 - 11:28 PM) I’ve disabled registrations and deleted loads of stuff

Photo
- - - - -

Elite Pro - BY2G in TEW '13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

4jos43.jpg

zx8so8.jpg

ELITE Pro Wrestling

I decided to use "The User" as the booker/owner/user character of the promotion. He's the only user character in the Real World Data that the guys at the EWB forums use.

Roster Size 12

Referee: Anthony Rosas

Road Agent: Joe Francosi and Jack Trades

Annnouncer: The User

Colour Commentator: Nigel Sherrod

The Main Eventers:

Bandido Jr. and Chrisjen Hayme - Faces

Jason Axe and Ryuji Ito - Heels

The Upper Midcarders:

David Starr and Famous B - Faces

Anthony Fiasco and Dameon Slugga - Heels

The Midcarders:

Bad Bones and Kazuki Hirata - Faces

John Thorne and Kevin Graham - Heels

No Lower Midcarders, Openers, Enhancement Talents, or a Women's Division as of right now.

Only 1 title also, that being the ELITE Pro Championship.

All monthly events are an hour and a half long, they are "Small" events, scheduled to take place on Saturday, Week 3, of every month.

January - New Years Resolutions
February - UltraClash
March - Sudden Impact(Beginning show)
April - Uprising
May - Showdown
June - Red Alert
July - Scars And Stripes
August - Redemption
September - Oblivion
October - Devil's Playground
November - Welcome To The Party
December - Silent Night Massacre

I think that's it, if there is anything anybody else would like to know, just leave a comment stating what it is. Anyway, let's get this started!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sasha Banks<3 You gotta like dat ass!

#2 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:43 AM

Probably should have mentioned this, our home region is the Tri-State area, and I'm using number grades instead of letter grades.
--------------------------------

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Sudden Impact

-- Bad Bones saved Kazuki Hirata from the attack by Kevin Graham and John Thorne: 26
- Kazuki Hirata penalised for Language Problems in this location and John Thorne penalised for Chemistry(Motivation)

Match 1: Bad Bones and Kazuki Hirata defeated Kevin Graham and John Thorne in 7:48: 19
- John Thorne penalised for inconsistency and chemistry(motivation), Kevin Graham penalised for inconsistency, Bad Bones penalised for inconsistency, and the match was penalised for the road agent work of Joe Francosi.

Match 2: Anthony Fiasco defeated David Starr in 8:18: 25
- It got a bonus for both workers engaging the crowd and a bonus for the announcing chemistry. Both workers for penalised for chemistry(motivation) and it was also penalised for it being poorly placed on the show.

Match 3: Famous B defeated Dameon Slugga in 7:31: 16
- Both workers got bonuses for going all out. Dameon Slugga was penalised for a negative crowd reaction, poor selling, inconsistency, and stamina. The match was also penalised for the road agent work of Joe Francosi.

-- After their match, Dameon Slugga and Famous B get into a brawl after the match, of course the bigger Dameon Slugga got the upperhand and put Famous B through a table: 37
- This segment lifted the crowd.

-- Chrisjen Hayme is giving an interview before the big match: 29
- This segment lifted the crowd, but Hayme was also penalised for chemistry(motivation).

-- Bandido, Jr also gave an interview: 36

Main Event: Bandido, Jr. defeated Chrisjen Hayme, Jason Axe, and Ryuji Ito to win the ELITE Pro championship: 32
- The match lifted the crowd, Bandido, Jr is improving in Rumble skills, and Ryuji Ito is improving in Performance skills. Segment got a bonus for title prestige and announcing chemistry. Bandido, Jr was penalised for inconsistency, Chrisjen Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation), Jason Axe was penalised for inconsistency, and Ryuji Ito was penalised for a negative crowd reaction, poor selling, and inconsistency.

Audience: 20 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 30
Popularity: Increased in 1 region(Tri-State region).

After the Show: 

Money: -$5,390
Prestige: 0
Momentum: 78

End of Month:

Money: $6,741
Momentum: 78

I also might be looking to replace some of the workers that performed badly. Just a thought I've been thinking, it's a not a for sure thing at the moment.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

Not that this piece of news messes with my promotion or anything but Ted DiBiase Sr. passed away on Thursday, Week 2, in April 2014. He was 60.

Edit: Also pertaining to the diary itself, I might just start building up the guys who have better psychology and consistency stats.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Uprising

-- Jason Axe abducted David Starr by stuffing him in the back of a car and speeding off to start off the night: 35
- Nothing affected the rating. This segment did lift the crowd however.

Match 1: Bad Bones defeated John Thorne in 7:45: 21
- John Thorne penalised for inconsistency, stamina, and chemistry(motivation), Bad Bones penalised for inconsistency, and the match lifted the crowd.

Match 2: Kazuki Hirata defeated Kevin Graham in 7:57: 22
- It got a bonus for the announcing chemistry. Kevin Graham penalised for inconsistency. It did lift the crowd. The User and Nigel Sherrod work extremely well at the announcer's table.

-- Bad Bones saved Kazuki Hirata from Kevin Graham and John Thorne: 27
- Kazuki Hirata had problems due to the language barrier. This segment lifted the crowd. John Thorne penalised for chemistry(motivation).

Match 3: Ryuji Ito defeated Famous B after interference from Dameon Slugga: 22
- This match lifted the crowd. Ryuji Ito is improving in performance skills. Segment got bonuses for the match being well booked and announcer chemistry. Ito was penalised for negative crowd reaction, poor selling, inconsistency, and stamina. It was also penalised for the road agent work of Joe Francosi.

-- Dameon Slugga and Famous B once again get into a fight after Famous B's match. He once again gets put through a table: 39

-- Chrisjen Hayme is giving an interview, he challenges the ELITE Pro champion, Bandido Jr to a match next month: 30
- This segment lifted the crowd. He was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

Main Event: Bandido, Jr. defeated Anthony Fiasco in 15:48: 33
- The match lifted the crowd, Bandido, Jr is improving in Technical skills. Segment got a bonus for title prestige. Fiasco was penalised for inconsistency and chemistry(motivation).

-- Bandido, Jr. calls out Chrisjen Hayme after the match and says he accepts his challenge for next month: 33
- This segment lifted the crowd. Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

Audience: 22 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 32

After the Show: 

Money: $1,371
Momentum: 77

End of Month:

Money: $12,117
Momentum: 77

Expect a few new workers at next month's show.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

In this newswire, the ELITE Pro management lists all the new worker signings.

Acero Dorado

Bruce Santee

Donovan Morgan

Jaysin Strife

Jon Dahmer

Katsushi Takemura

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Philip C.

Philip C.

Technician

• VIP Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

Any chance of some background on the workers so I can get behind them?

#7 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Acero Dorado is a luchadore who was born in Mexico in 1969 in which that makes him the oldest worker on the ELITE Pro wrestling roster as of right now. He began his career in 1992. I, personally don't know much about the guy but that's just some of the basics.

Anthony Fiasco is another guy I know almost absolutely nothing about. Just going off this article I've found of him: http://slam.canoe.ca...4/20998626.html

Bad Bones(even at 5'11" and only 238 lbs) is a really menacing guy in the world of professional wrestling, and to add to the menacing factor, he is a European born wrestler. He has been signed to TNA in the real world.

The current ELITE Pro champion, Bandido Jr. is a wrestler currently signed to CZW as a tag team with Azrieal.

I have Bruce Santee as a friend of mine on Facebook and he's known to really speak his mind on almost anything. He's 6'4" and 265 lbs. Other than that not much is known about him.

Chrisjen Hayme..not much is known about this guy.

Dameon Slugga is another menacing guy with a real bad ass temper. He's 6'7" and 365 lbs.

David Starr is a wrestler currently signed to CZW in the real world.

Donovan Morgan has been a mainstay in Japanese wrestling pretty much his whole life but has seen a few bookings come his way in the US. He's had a few matches here and there with ROH, and received a few tryouts with WCW and WWF but was never hired.

Famous B is a fairly young worker. He's been wrestling for PWG in California for a few years. Maybe he'll break away from them and get signed by a bigger promotion.

Jason Axe is a worker I know very little about. He's been with 2CW for awhile and he had also signed up as a TNA Gutcheck participant but never was given the chance to showcase his abilities.

Jaysin Strife is a wrestler who, may still be young, will probably never make it out of the indy wrestling scene. Take a look at this article on him and some top ROH talents when they were with ROH: http://www.wrestling...12/0731/554856/

John Thorne is a very unknown worker to me.

Jon Dahmer was a wrestler for a pretty good time with CZW when he first started but after awhile he started getting noticed more and more which lead to more bookings.

All I know about Katsushi Takemura is that he is a Japanese based wrestler but has wrestled a few matches with CHIKARA.

Kazuki Hirata is another wrestler, like that of the one mentioned above.

Kevin Graham(like Jason Axe) is another mainstay in 2CW.

Ryuji Ito had a big part in some of the older Backyard Wrestling video games. He's known for his strong style wrestling and deathmatches.

Edit: I've decided to take the face/heel roster divide off.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:29 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Showdown

Match 1: Ryuji Ito defeated Famous B following interference from Dameon Slugga: 21
- Ito was penalised for negative crowd reaction, poor selling, stamina, chemistry(motivation), and declining physical ability. As well as the road agent work of Joe Francosi. This match lifted the crowd.

Match 2: Bad Bones defeated Katsushi Takemura in 5:10: 31
- Segment got a bonus for being well booked and a well executed squash. Takemura was penalised for chemistry(motivation) and declining physical ability and Bad Bones was penalised for inconsistency, and the match lifted the crowd.

-- After the match Kevin Graham entered the ring with a sledgehammer. Bad Bones attacked him forcing him to drop the weapon. BB picked it up and used it himself: 28
- It did lift the crowd.

-- The User called Jason Axe to the ring, and due to his actions last month(where he abducted David Starr), he is forcing him into a match with the debuting Acero Dorado: 31

Match 3: Jason Axe defeated Acero Dorado: 28
- This match lifted the crowd. Jason Axe was off his game tonight. Dorado and Axe got a bonus for going all out. Segment got a bonus for being well booked. Dorado was penalised for inconsistency and declining physical ability. Axe was penalised for inconsistency.

-- After the match, David Starr's face is shown on the monitor. He pretty much tells Axe that his judgment day is coming: 31
- This segment lifted the crowd. Jason Axe is learning to show more charisma.

Main Event: Bandido, Jr. defeated Chrisjen Hayme in 11:58: 33
- The match lifted the crowd, Segment got a bonus for title prestige and being well booked. Bandido was penalised for inconsistency. Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation), and the rating was penalised for road agent work of Joe Francosi.

-- Before Bandido Jr. heads to the back the debuting Jaysin Strife comes out and both guys get into a huge fight in the ring, which spreads to the back. Strife eventually throws Bandido through a car window: 38

Audience: 25 @ NJ George Washington Elem.

After the Show: 

Money: $6,597
Prestige: 1
Momentum: 76

End of Month:

Money: $15,445
Momentum: 76

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Red Alert

-- Contract signing for their championship match tonight between Jaysin Strife and Bandido Jr. with The User as the "overseer": 34
- This segment lifted the crowd.  Jaysin Strife is improving at acting. 

Match 1: Famous B defeated Jon Dahmer by DQ through interference from Dameon Slugga: 34
- Segment got a bonuses for being well booked as well as both Dahmer and Famous B for going all out. Also got a bonus for announcer chemistry, and the match lifted the crowd.

-- After the match Dameon Slugga enters the ring to attack Famous B, but this time Famous B fights Slugga off: 42
- It did lift the crowd.

-- Bad Bones promo: 30

Match 3: Bad Bones defeated Katsushi Takemura: 30
- This match lifted the crowd. Segment got a bonus for a well executed squash. Takemura was penalised for chemistry(motivation) and declining physical ability. Bad Bones was penalised for inconsistency.

Match 4: Jason Axe defeated Donovan Morgan: 29
- This match lifted the crowd. Donovan got a bonus for star quality and it got a bonus for being well booked. Donovan was penalised for inconsistency and stamina. Axe was penalised for inconsistency.

-- After the match, David Starr comes out and attacks Jason Axe: 30
- The segment lifted the crowd.

-- Before the championship match, The User brings out Jaysin Strife for a pre match interview: 30

Main Event: Jaysin Strife defeated Bandido, Jr. to become the new ELITE Pro champion: 34
- Jaysin Strife got a bonus for star quality. Segment got a bonus for title prestige. Bandido, Jr. was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 24 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 35

After the Show: 

Money: $10,545
Momentum: 75

End of Month:

Money: $18,177
Momentum: 75

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 LMD

LMD

A-Lister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:44 AM

Not that this piece of news messes with my promotion or anything but Ted DiBiase Sr. passed away on Thursday, Week 2, in April 2014. He was 60.

I feel like an idiot. I actually googled this.

67872473.png

In this newswire, the ELITE Pro management lists all the new worker signings.

Jon Dahmer

DAHMER!

No idea who the guy is, but years ago when I ran my most successful EWR save file, one of my top guys eventually wound up being Cory Kastle, who Dahmer trained. :wub:

Looks like its probably a good thing you haven't really been using Thorne lately... The fans didn't seem to like him. <_<

Posted Image

#11 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Lmao LMD. Dahmer is a good worker, but Cory Kastle is so much better. And yeah, if I ever get rid of anybody it would be Thorne first, then possibly Ryuji Ito. Mainly because he is on time decline, but also because he has a negative crowd reaction. Something I've noticed in these real world databases in TEW 2013, the guys making them have the wrong ages on more than half of the workers and the ridiculously bad stats for the workers makes running with any promotion pretty hard. Now the Cornellverse or Thunderverse is pretty fun to use. However, I plan to keep this going for the time being. If it becomes a hassle or I hit a stalling point to where I stop gaining popularity then I plan on starting a BY2G challenge using the Cornellverse.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 LMD

LMD

A-Lister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

I never made it too far into any of the TEW's (they were always too detailed for me) but I'm wondering if you could book Thorne in a Bo Dallas like way, where you make him get super over based on how much the fans hate him. :shifty:

I often had issues with the real world updates in EWR. I remember I had one save game where CM Funk of all people wound up coming out of development with a 90+ speed and 70+ technical.

And no, that's not a misspelling. One of my most talented guys was CM Funk. <_<

Posted Image

#13 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Scars And Stripes

SEGMENT: Bandido, Jr. and Jaysin Strife meet backstage, then Bandido goes on to beat him down: 32%

MATCH: Anthony Fiasco vs. Acero Dorado ended with Fiasco getting the win after the interference of Bruce Santee: 18%

-- Fiasco and Dorado got bonuses for going all out. Bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Fiasco was penalised for not dealing with the pressure of trying to go all out and chemistry(motivation). Dorado was penalised for declining physical ability. Also got a penalty for road agent work of Joe Francosi.

MATCH: Bruce Santee defeated Famous B after interference from Dameon Slugga: 25%

-- Famous B and Santee don't seem to click, which made for an awkward bout. Famous B got a bonus for going all out. Santee got bonuses for star quality, going all out, and chemistry(motivation). Bonuses for being well booked and announcer chemistry. Penalised for worker chemistry.

SEGMENT: Dameon Slugga attacked Famous B, but he fought back and ran Slugga off: 44%

-- Famous B performed poorly in this segment.

MATCH: Bad Bones and Chrisjen Hayme defeated Jason Axe and Ryuji Ito: 33%

-- Hayme was penalised for chemistry(motivation), Ito was penalised for being fatigued, negative crowd reaction, poor selling, and declining physical ability.

SEGMENT: David Starr was coming to the ring to confront Jason Axe when Jon Dahmer jumped him from behind. Jason Axe joined in on the attack: 32%

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Bandido, Jr. to retain the ELITE Pro championship: 34%

-- Strife got a bonus for star quality, match got bonuses for title prestige and annoucner chemistry. Strife was penalised for inconsistency.

Audience: 23 @ NJ George Washington Elem.
Final Rating: 35

After the Show: 

Money: $12,347
Momentum: 74

End of Month:

Money: $22,079
Momentum: 74

Newer wrestlers coming into the promotion? At the moment, it is being talked about. No clear 100% word as to if it's a go or not.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

zx8so8.jpg
ELITE Pro Wrestling Presents Redemption

SEGMENT: Acero Dorado saves Famous B and Chrisjen Hayme from Anthony Fiasco, Bruce Santee, and Dameon Slugga: 31%

-- Chrisjen was penalised for chemistry(motivation).

MATCH: Anthony Fiasco, Bruce Santee, and Dameon Slugga defeated Chrisjen Hayme, Acero Dorado, and Famous B when Hayme was pinned by Santee: 25%

-- Famous B improving in Technical skills, Hayme improving in Performance skills. Santee got a bonus for star quality, bonus for being well booked. Hayme penalised for chemistry(motivation), Dorado penalised for declining physical ability, Famous B penalised for inconsistency, Fiasco penalised for inconsistency, and Slugga penalised for negative crowd reaction and poor selling.

MATCH: Bandido, Jr. defeated Kazuki Hirata: 30%

-- Bonus for being well booked, Hirata penalised for inconsistency.

MATCH: Bad Bones defeated Jon Dahmer after interference from David Starr: 39%

-- Pretty good chemistry between the two workers, bonus for both workers going all out, bonuses for worker chemistry and being well booked. BB penalised for stamina, and Dahmer penalised for inconsistency and stamina.

SEGMENT: Bad Bones saved David Starr from Jason Axe, Jon Dahmer, and John Thorne: 32%

-- Thorne penalised for chemistry(motivation).

MAIN EVENT MATCH: Jaysin Strife defeated Donovan Morgan to retain the ELITE Pro title: 30%

-- Morgan improving in Performance skills. Bonuses for both workers having star quality, bonus for title prestige, and Strife penalised for inconsistency.

SEGMENT: Jaysin Strife gets attacked by Bandido, Jr. after the match. Donovan Morgan chases Bandido, Jr. off: 35%

Audience: 25 @ NJ George Washington Elem.

After the Show: 

Money: $15,879
Momentum: 73

End of Month:

Money: $25,867
Momentum: 73

So as of right now, workers will be leaving(getting released) and new ones will be coming in.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 fusionFX!

fusionFX!

Golden Globe Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

Ryuji Ito, Kazuki Hirata, John Thorne, Jason Axe, David Starr, and Dameon Slugga have all been released from their contracts. We, here at ELITE Pro Wrestling would like to take the time to wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

Meanwhile, we have signed a slew of new workers to replace the released ones, as well as thrown in a little more to make it all worthwhile!

Here they are: Abbad, Azrieal, Billy Suede, Bolt Brady, Carnage, Chandler McClure, CorVus, Dan Lawrence, Flash Flanagan, Jordan Devlin, Juan Francisco de Coronado, Kris Chambers, Paddy Morrow, Pierre La Prestee, Quiet Storm, and Salsakid Rambo.

Joe Francosi was also released from his road agent contract.

Edit: Too many workers on the roster right now. They want us to have atleast 12, we have 28. So a overhaul of the roster will be happening soon.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users