Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<

Photo
- - - - -

WWE 2K15

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

It does say "Work in progress", maybe they'll get around to adding the eyebrows at a later date! :P The graphics are pretty sweet, though.

Flag Counter

#47 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

WWE® 2K15 to Celebrate Historic WWE Rivalries with 2K Showcase

Story-driven single-player experience explores memorable rivalries in WWE history

New York, NY – August 11, 2014 – 2K today announced details of 2K Showcase, the story-driven single-player campaign in WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Through high quality cinematics and historic WWE footage, players will intimately explore two notable WWE rivalries: the bitter rivalry between Triple H® and Shawn Michaels® from 2002 to 2004, as well as WWE 2K15 cover Superstar John Cena® and CM Punk®’s spirited rivalry spanning 2011 to 2013.

“The moment Triple H ended his longtime friendship with ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ by slamming him with a Pedigree was a defining moment in WWE history,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “No fan can deny the fierce competition marking the notorious battles waged between Cena and Punk. These two rivalries are firmly etched in WWE history, and 2K Showcase enables fans to take part in those memorable experiences.”

2K Showcase will tell the epic history of the two rivalries through documentary-style video packages of classic WWE footage, authentic WWE Superstar commentary and cinematic cut scenes. In the 33 available matches across the rivalries, players will be tasked with completing a set of bonus historical objectives that will unlock new WWE Superstars, Championship titles and alternate attire that can be used in all other WWE 2K15 game modes. With this wealth of unlockable content, players can recreate current rivalries or stage dream matchups between WWE Superstars of the past and present. Additional 2K Showcase rivalries will be made available via downloadable content following the game’s scheduled release on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally.

“Featuring two of the biggest rivalries in WWE history, including my storied matches with Shawn Michaels, there’s no doubt fans will experience the thrill first-hand through WWE 2K15,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative at WWE. “2K Showcase brings WWE to life in a way our fans have never seen before through a video game.”

Developed collaboratively by Yukes and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K15 is scheduled for release on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, as well as Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K15 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Sting characters at no extra cost on launch day.

Flag Counter

#48 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I now firmly believe WWE's want to move the game release closer to WrestleMania is to do with CM Punk being a central character, I believe they were trying to get 2K to change it to another feud involving Cena, probably Cena and Orton. 

#49 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

- The WWE 2K15 roster reveal is hosted by Renee Young and Steve Austin. On the panel is Sting, Hulk Hogan, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roman Reigns and John Cena.

Austin asked Sting if we will see him in a WWE ring. Sting says everything leads to this moment and this is his debut. Sting didn't directly answer the question but said he would love to find out what it's like being in a WWE ring.

Stay tuned for more notes and roster additions:

* Steve Austin
* Sheamus
* John Cena
* Hulk Hogan
* Sting
* Bray Wyatt
* Roman Reigns
* Chris Jericho
* Dolph Ziggler
* Fandango
* Damien Sandow
* Brock Lesnar
* CM Punk
* Triple H
* Antonio Cesaro
* Shawn Michaels
* Rey Mysterio
* Nikki Bella
* Brie Bella
* Titus O'Neil
* The Rock
* Hulk Hogan
* Hollywood Hogan
* Goldust
* Dean Ambrose
* Batista
* Jey Uso
* Jimmy Uso
* AJ Lee
* Big E
* Jack Swagger
* Tyson Kidd
* Darren Young

* The Miz
* Tamina Snuka
* Rob Van Dam
* Stone Cold Steve Austin
* Erik Rowan
* Luke Harper
* The Undertaker
* Sting
* Seth Rollins
* Kofi Kingston
* R-Truth
* Justin Gabriel
* Randy Orton
* Naomi
* Daniel Bryan
* Xavier Woods

Edited by Jordan, 16 August 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Flag Counter

#50 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

WHERE THE FUCK IS OMB & ZACK RYDER!!!!!!!!! :(

#51 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:03 PM

- 2K Sports issued the following:

2K Announces New November Release Date for WWE® 2K15 on Next-Generation Consoles

New York, NY – September 16, 2014 – 2K today announced a new next-gen console release date for WWE® 2K15 of November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21, 2014 internationally for the PlayStation®4 Computer Entertainment System and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Releases for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 will launch as planned on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally.

“Visual Concepts and Yuke’s are committed to delivering the most authentic and action-packed WWE experience to date, including release for the very first time on next-generation consoles,” said Greg Thomas, President, Visual Concepts. “The additional development time enables our talented teams to ensure the WWE 2K15 next-gen experience fully meets our expectations.”

Developed collaboratively by Yukes and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information on WWE 2K15 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe to WWE 2K on YouTube.

2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).

All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.

Flag Counter

#52 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:02 AM

I still believe it's a fucking bastard ass move to release a partial game for 360 and PS3. I will only get this game now if they put it on that $25 sell at Thanksgiving. <_<

#53 KCC

KCC

The All-Canadian Canadian

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:48 PM

Behold, the REAL trailer for WWE 2K15

Posted Image

#54 Jeff

Jeff

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

• Admin
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:05 AM

That was ridiculous. LOL

#55 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:10 AM

Fat Orton! It's like he isn't on the juice at all...

#56 LMD

LMD

A-Lister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

HOLY SHIT. The blue dot is killing me.

Posted Image

#57 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:41 AM

HOLY SHIT. The blue dot is killing me.

I wonder what we'd have done if Vince had gone through with that idea, would we still enjoy the laugh about it, would Vince still be around after being beaten by the PC crowd for it, it would have been something else had it happened. 

#58 Kyle

Kyle

Legend

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

Shame, no Flair/Snitsky dancing to Pretenders

10710636_934349193245923_445216744278072

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users