Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

The Great SrH : (20 September 2018 - 08:50 PM) For some reason i still pay for it haha. I may have some time for a tidy up soon
KingOfMyWorld : (20 September 2018 - 07:24 AM) We fought the spambots for a while, they just became more and more numerous, it was like deleting their shit told them somebody was here to see their shit and they sent more bots...
Jeff : (19 September 2018 - 08:07 AM) It's possible but I never check in anymore becuase nothing's popping. The board itself would have to be cleaned up big time.
Philip C. : (04 September 2018 - 09:30 PM) Do you reckon we could get this place active again?
KingOfMyWorld : (19 August 2018 - 01:47 AM) The internet is just weird without these boards... Facebook and the like just aren't the same...
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:11 AM) How bout them Golden Knights indeed :) Be well yall!
Jeremy : (06 August 2018 - 05:10 AM) Guys hiiii
Jeff : (29 July 2018 - 03:11 AM) Howdy
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:51 PM) Spend most of my ever decreasing online time over at the F4W/Wrestling Observer board these days
KCC : (08 June 2018 - 10:49 PM) Hope yall are doing well <3
KingOfMyWorld : (01 June 2018 - 06:12 PM) So... how about them Golden Knights...
The Great SrH : (27 May 2018 - 05:52 PM) Hey...still checking in every now and again haha
Jeremy : (27 May 2018 - 03:10 PM) :hi:
Philip C. : (29 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) You can get an ipb skin too haha. Theres a cool trophy system included too
KingOfMyWorld : (29 March 2018 - 07:05 PM) https://xenforo.com/community/ It's a spinoff of Vbulletin
The Great SrH : (24 March 2018 - 06:53 PM) Yeah probably. Never seen Xenforo tho?
Philip C. : (23 March 2018 - 01:11 PM) I have a licence....
KingOfMyWorld : (22 March 2018 - 03:45 PM) Doesn't Xenforo have a license higher than IPB? I think it did at one time.
Philip C. : (22 March 2018 - 01:16 PM) SrH would you consider changing from ipb to xenforo?
KingOfMyWorld : (21 March 2018 - 02:49 PM) Why is there a d-bry gif when it doesn't work and just shows a yes smilie. <_<

Photo
- - - - -

WWE 2K15

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

- As noted, the WWE 2K15 video game will feature Sting in his surfer gimmick and the black & white look. 2K Sports has just released concept art with the first look at Sting in the game:

wwe2k15_ss_07-19571075021705712905.jpg

wwe2k15_ss_06-19571075021705712905.jpg

Flag Counter

#32 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

So...with the PS4 being unable to play MP3 or DLNA content, does this mean the custom entrance theme will be a thing of the past?

#33 Jeff

Jeff

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

• Admin
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

Most likely and I hate that. XBox One won't play anything but AVI video formats, whereas my 360 plays mkv, mp4, etc. Kinda lame thing they've done there.

#34 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Sony flatout said it was because they were pushing their services such as Sony Unlimited for music and Sony Video. I assume that Xbox is doing the same thing trying to push you to use Xbox Video and Xbox Music. 

Asshole moves like this have been a major factor other than price for why I'm not jumping into this gen of gaming yet. 

#35 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

The Hulk Hogan Collector’s Edition of WWE 2K15 will reportedly not be available for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.

Best Buy outlets now have confirmation of the special edition, and pre-orders will begin on September 9. However, the pre-orders for the Hulk Hogan Collector’s Edition are only listed for the Xbox One and PS4 versions.

I don't buy the collector's ones, but this is a dick move, especially considering the collector's edition for Xbox 360 and PS3 could have included the custom theme plan.

As for custom themes, they should at the very least use in game purchasing of new themes, like any WWE album or theme that is on iTunes should be on the Sony and Xbox Music stores for use.

#36 Jeff

Jeff

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

• Admin
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

- It looks like there will be a special Hulk Hogan edition of the WWE 2K15 video game that comes out in October.

Hogan told a fan on Twitter that he is signing 25,000 Hogan photos that will be in special edition copies of the game. Apparently it took Hogan 14 hours to sign 3,000 photos.

A retro image of Hogan is already being used in some of the WWE 2K15 promotional material.

Could you imagine signing 25k photos? :yawn:

I'm getting one of those.

The Hulk Hogan Collector’s Edition of WWE 2K15 will reportedly not be available for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.

Best Buy outlets now have confirmation of the special edition, and pre-orders will begin on September 9. However, the pre-orders for the Hulk Hogan Collector’s Edition are only listed for the Xbox One and PS4 versions.

I don't buy the collector's ones, but this is a dick move, especially considering the collector's edition for Xbox 360 and PS3 could have included the custom theme plan.

As for custom themes, they should at the very least use in game purchasing of new themes, like any WWE album or theme that is on iTunes should be on the Sony and Xbox Music stores for use.

This really fucking sucks. Guess I won't be buying it. I do buy collector's editions but I'm not ready to upgrade systems.  This actually ruffles me a bit. I was prepared to get the Hogan signature & game. 

#37 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

- Steve Austin has been announced as the host for the WWE 2K15 roster reveal at Club Nokia LA during SummerSlam weekend on August 16th. As noted, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roman Reigns, John Cena and Hulk Hogan will also be appearing at the reveal.

Names confirmed for the WWE 2K15 roster so far include Shawn Michaels, Darren Young, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Sting and Retro Sting.

There have been several incorrect "leaked" 2K15 rosters going around online this past week but it's rumored that some NXT stars will be included in the game.

- WWE has added Sting to the WWE 2K15 roster reveal panel that takes place during SummerSlam weekend and is hosted by Steve Austin. They will be joined by Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Cesaro and Sheamus.

- John Cena revealed the first look at his character in the WWE 2K15 video game and noted that IGN will have more to come soon.

BuNS3GeCcAEzd_q.jpg

Edited by Jordan, 04 August 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Flag Counter

#38 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

From IGN;

Year on year, Yuke's has consistently found ways to make their WWE games more dense and feature complete, and from the first details we've gotten on WWE 2K15, that trend is going to continue. Let’s take a broad overview of just what you can expect from this year's outing in the squared circle – both on last-gen and current gen – starting with the new story mode, 2K Showcase.

Last year, WWE 2K14 electrified with its sprawling campaign mode, 30 Years of Wrestlemania. 2K15 is looking to tell a more focused, up-close-and-personal story than the broad historic view offered in 2K14. 2K Showcase will be broken up into two episodes, each one focusing in tightly on an epic rivalry from the WWE’s past. Think of them as mini-documentaries of a sort. Could it be Rock vs Austin? Undertaker vs Kane? 2K hasn't spilled the beans just yet, but rest assured we'll be the first to know, and when we do, so will you. If the excellent 30 Years of Wrestlemania was any indication, though, the authenticity of the presentation will make these rivalries a treat to play through.

In addition to reliving these golden WWE memories, you'll finally have a true, discreet career mode for your created wrestlers in MyCareer. This mode has been lifted from NBA 2K14 and adapted to the WWE environment. While I didn't think the mode had the right synergy with the NBA, the WWE seems like a logical place to apply it. Imagine replacing all those cheese-ball, amateur hour characters and cutscenes with authentically voiced and mo-capped WWE Superstars. You get the picture. Exact details of the mode are still forthcoming, but we do know that it will be on the current-gen version only. Sorry, 360/PS3 stalwarts.

No matter what version you play, though, you'll get to enjoy the fruits of Visual Concepts' involvement. Over 50 days worth of motion capture sessions went on at 2K's state-of-the-art mo-cap facility, where WWE Superstars spent hours getting their signature moves digitally recreated. All told, WWE 2K15 features five times (FIVE TIMES! FIVE TIMES!) the animation data of 2K14. Thankfully, just as much effort has gone into improving the way the game sounds, the color commentary in particular. Over four times as many lines were recorded this time around, which should go a long way towards spicing up what has consistently been one of the franchise's presentational low points.

So that's what you can expect in terms of new features and modes. As we get more face time with the game, we'll be diving in deeper on many of these additions, and of course, bringing you footage and detailed impressions of how things differ once you're actually in the ring. Be sure to head here regularly for a steady stream of new IGN First content on WWE 2K15 throughout the month.

Not good for PS3/360 users. But otherwise, the career mode sounds great!

Flag Counter

#39 Jeff

Jeff

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

• Admin
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

10498060_829869217053324_234477180077213

You can't see...my eyebrows :shifty:

#40 Kyle

Kyle

Legend

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

I don't see it as a dick move. Both Sony and Microsoft want people to upgrade to the new generation of their systems and it's little things like that for games that are a difference

10710636_934349193245923_445216744278072

#41 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

- 2K Sports has confirmed the rumored Hulk Hogan Special Edition of WWE 2K15. The set will be exclusive to current-gen consoles for $99.99 and will include special packaging, a "Hollywood" Hogan figure, a piece of the ring canvas from Hogan's March 10th RAW appearance and a signed card. This edition also comes with the regular Hogan and the "Hollywood" Hogan playable characters, as well as the Sting characters. Below is a photo:

BuM_NP_IUAAbSKW.jpg

Flag Counter

#42 KingOfMyWorld

KingOfMyWorld

The King of Kings

• Admin
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

I don't see it as a dick move. Both Sony and Microsoft want people to upgrade to the new generation of their systems and it's little things like that for games that are a difference

Both went out of there way to promise fans that PS3/360 would continue to be supported upwards of 3 to 5 years. This is a dick move all the way around now with this cutting out My Career...and then to charge 59.99 for a game that is only 50%.

#43 The Great SrH

The Great SrH

Theres Nobody Better!

• Admin
  • 10,904 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

I always get bored with wrestling games but I still buy them. I'm really looking forward to this years tho as I'm hoping there's going to be a lot more to keep me entertained...plus...Sting.

#44 Jordan

Jordan

Oscar Winner

• Members
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

A couple of new pics.

Buh7ddgIMAI15jv.jpg

BuhkE88IMAAOii_.jpg
Flag Counter

#45 Jeff